10th Annual REGGIE Awards Category Announcements
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:08:21 — 63.4MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:08:21 — 63.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
The 10th Annual!!! The REGGIE Awards are BACK. The industry awards you have grown to love over the last 10 years. We kick off the REGGIE season by walking the listeners through the categories, discussing them, and sharing memories from the REGGIE winner’s past. Tune in to hear the categories, be part of the discussion, and begin circulating the names that need to be recognized. Plus, we are launching a special bonus section this week at the top of the show, so tune in for a fun new collaboration! Let’s kick off the season with the REGGIE awards to celebrate the decorator’s community and all the loyal #Regulators.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. We are not doing this for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News”
From Terry Combs
Why is it cheaper to throw a party in a haunted house?
Because the ghosts will bring their own boos.
10th Annual REGGIEs
Nominate at https://www.2regularguys.com/reggies/
Ground rules for nominating:
- You must nominate a company or individual in at least seven of the 10 categories. Nomination forms with fewer than 7 categories will be tossed out and not counted.
- To encourage a wider range of participation from around the industry, we limit nominations to a maximum of two categories per company or individual. The top two vote counts per category will be used if a company or individual receives nominations in more than two categories.
- Nominations close on November 10th at 5 PM Central Time. This is a hard date, so no emails afterward asking us to make an exception.
- Nominee announcements will be on November 11th
- Voting will take place beginning December 8th at 5 PM Central Time
- Winners will be announced on our show on December 9th
- Best New Product – This category is for products that have made an impact on our industry in 2022. These products must have been released in the last 3 years and have not made the voting before. (We will do our best to police, but we can’t verify every product was released in the last 3 years. We will verify that it has not made the voting by reviewing https://www.2regularguys.com/garment-decorating-industry-awards/
Merrowly by Embrilliance
- Best Customer Service (List the Company and Person) – Share a specific company and if there is a person who stands out there, share them too. This company and team members are customer service oriented. These companies have specific policies in place that are customer service oriented and put their customers first in our industry.
Sublimation 101 – Michael Kaminsky
- Best Industry Educator – This category is to recognize the best educator in our industry during 2022. This is someone who writes for the industry magazines, presents seminars or webinars, or otherwise educates people to improve our industry. This person should be focused on education rather than offering infomercial type content.
Laurie Donovan -Sawgrass Product Ambassador
- Best Podcast or Online Education – This category is to recognize a podcast, online blog, video platform, virtual event, training sessions or other online platforms that provide the best educational content in our industry. If it is education on the internet it fits in this category!
2 Regular Guys
- Best Industry Trade Show – This category has reentered the REGGIE Awards this year since many in-person events have taken place in 2022. We want to recognize the in person event that best supported, educated and provided networking for the decorators community in 2022.
- Most Influential Up and Comer in the Industry – This category is to recognize the under 40 crowd in our industry. This nominee should exemplify all the positive aspects of garment and product decoration. Before nominating, please be sure the person is in fact under 40.
Crystal Baugh – The Rhinestone World
- Women in Garment Decorating Award – Based on our quarterly show of the same name, this category is meant to recognize the person who is doing the most to raise the profile of women in the industry.
- Most Inspirational Decorators Community Member – This is for anyone in the industry who has shown their ability to step above the fighting, debating and commiserating (blaming, complaining, & excuse making) and lead with encouragement, motivation and inspiration. Group leaders or moderators or just those that are always uplifting.
- Best Guest on 2 Regular Guys Podcast – This category is to recognize the guest on the 2 Regular Guys Podcast that provided the most information that helped your business and was entertaining.
The Embroidery Nerds
- Best Ambassador for the Industry – This category is to recognize someone who represents our industry, within and without and exemplifies all the positive aspects of garment and product decoration.
BE PART OF #5THINGS
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject, whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Equipment Zone in Franklin Lakes, NJ starting October 29-30, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 5-6, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting September 25-26, 2022.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Printing United Las Vegas, NV – October 19-21, 2022
- Print Hustlers Conference Fort Worth, TX – November 6, 2022
- Applique Getaway Virtual – November 15, 2022
- PPAI Expo Las Vegas, NV – January 10-12, 2023
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 20-22, 2023
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 7-10, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City, MO – February 24-25, 2023
- EEM Show Lafayette, LA – March 3-5, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 9-10, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 23-25, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minneapolis (Welch), MN – March 31-April 1, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Chicago (Tinley Park), IL – April 14-15, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – April 27-28, 2023
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – April 27-29, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
All dates and events subject to change