Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. For International Podcast Day (#PodcastDay), we are going to let you behind the scenes at the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. We will discuss our backgrounds and what lead us to the industry. We will also share some stories about our friendship, where the Podcast thing came from and how the name “2 Regular Guys” came to be. Also, we will share with you where the 2 Regular Guys Podcast is going and what is our vision for the future.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. For the past three and a half years, 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!!
- Childhood Cancer Awareness Month – #KeiraStrong
- International Podcast Day. It started in 2014, We started in January 2013. Coincidence?
- Shoutout to Mike Woolbright. He attended our Compare and Contrast Seminar in Las Vegas and we connected on Twitter.
2 Regular Guys Podcast
- Terry’s history in the industry
- Aaron’s history in the industry
- Where we came from: The origins of 2 Regular Guys and the name
- Chats over beers and wings at trade shows with our industry friends
- 30 minute shows
- Where the name 2 Regular Guys began
- The REGGIE Awards (and how it took on a life of its own)
- Some of our past guests
- SGIA participation – Johnny Shell, Marci Kintner
- All the tradeshows
- Industry veterans/educators
- Live events
- Live broadcasts from most industry trade shows
- Seminars at ISS and SGIA
The future for 2 Regular Guys Podcast
- Our Digital Decoration Seminar
- Drill deep shows
- Studying some digital educational and communication technologies
- ISS Ft. Worth Oct 6-8
- NBM Portland Oct 14-15
- NBM Charlotte Oct 27-29
- NBM Denver Nov 11-12
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – November 12-13
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Reece Supply in Dallas – November 19-20
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – December 10-11
- The New World of Digital Decorating – Mind’s Eye Graphics in Decatur, IN – February 24-25
- The New World of Digital Decorating – Equipment Zone in Franklin Lakes, NJ (NYC Area) – :::Coming Soon:::
- Terry’s Seminars at ISS Ft Worth
- Thursday 10:30 Secrets of DTG
- Saturday 10:30 Finding and Selling Your Own Niche Market
- Epson free all-day training Seminars
- October 5 ISS Ft Worth – ISSShows.com
- October 26 NBM Charlotte – theNBMshow.com
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our YouTube Page.