We are excited to bring to you the complete nominations for the 2020 REGGIE Awards. This is our 8th annual “peoples Choice” style industry awards, and we will be announcing all of the nominees as well as the 5 people that you will be voting for during the month of November to be crowned the 2020 REGGIE Winners on December 11th. Plus we have a special guest joining us to bring you some great content about bringing intentionality. His name is Matt Granados of Life Pulse, Inc. and he is the author of the #1 International Bestseller, “Motivate the Unmotivated”. Over the last decade, Matt has tested, developed, and helped thousands of others implement an effective and easy to duplicate system that will help you build an unbreakable foundation for your life.
Sponsored by: Impressions Expo. Use the Promo Code RegularGuysIE for a FREE Expo Pass!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
- Success Tracker – Introduced in June and we already have people gaining more success than they expected by following the program. A program member, Tina Means of Wagon Wheel said “Every day when I start my day I look at my certificate and carry my coin as a reminder that I am worthy and can do this! Today I learned that I have surpassed my goal of $30,000 gross and looking forward to seeing how much more I can surpass it before the end of this year.“
Dad Joke: (From Lisa Shaw) What do you get when you pick a pig’s nose?
Motivate the Unmotivated
Matt Granados launched his first successful business at 15 and since then he’s been hooked on building businesses from the ground up and the entrepreneur life. In true entrepreneurial spirit, Matt developed his own system – the LP – that he saw produce major results for himself, his employees, and his family. This system is so simple to implement, Matt knew he had to share it with others outside of his own life. He feels that if he can help each person get more done in less time, more people will experience the gift of a life truly lived “on purpose”.
Terry: Can you give us some background details about your path to starting Life Pulse?
Aaron: Many of our listeners are small businesses or even side hustle or start-up type companies. How can putting your formulas and strategies to work help them grow their business?
Terry: One of the lines on your website says “Our focus is on transforming businesses by transforming lives first.”. Talk to us about that and what you mean by that.
Aaron: In your book, “Motivate the Unmotivated”, you talk about systemizing the “How” of motivation. Can you explain that more?
Terry: What is the #1 piece of advice you give to Small Business owners about building a foundation to be motivated and motivating others?
Aaron: Tell our listeners where they can find out more and connect with you and LP?
Facebook Live Video
2020 REGGIE Nominees
Voting can be found on the 2020 REGGIEs Page. Below is a list of all of the Nominees. Congratulations!
- Best New Product – 2020
Color Spark Color Shield
Shirt Lab Tribe
360 IQ Hat Press, STAHLS’
Action Engineering Mask Platens
Corel trainer software.
Epson F3070 DTG Printer
Image Armor E-series Inks.
Kira Kira Rhinestones
One step pre treat – ColDesi
Sloan Coleman created Here for Good
Stahls ultra weed heat transfer vinyl.
UltraColor Digital Screen Print Transfers (Transfer Express)
water-soluble sticky back by EnMart
- Best Sales or Customer Service Representative – 2020
Denise Johnson, SanMar
Holly Wood -ColDesi
Joe from Siser
Katie Koch – IT Supplies
Kayla Gayton, Atlas Screen Supply
Matt Jones at Texmac
Meg Erber with S&S Activewear
Monty Mims- SanMar
Shauna Soom, STAHLS’
TRW Call Center (Alex, Bri, Haley)
- Company that Provides the Best Customer Service – 2020
The Rhinestone World
Coastal Business Supplies
Our Success Group
Decorated Apparel Expo
Fat Dad Custom Designs
Oklahoma shirt company
Wensco Sign Supply
- Best Industry Educator – 2020
Charlie Myers – Neenah
Dane Clement with Great Dane Graphics
Debbie from Debbie Does Designs
Josh Ellsworth, SVP Sales, STAHLS’
- Best Online Educational Content – 2020
The Rhinestone World YouTube Channel
Our Success Group
Erich Campbell’s The Take-Up
Lisa Shaw’s after hours
Conde Systems YouTube Channel
Small Business Saturdays
Tuesday with Todd
- Most Influential Up & Comer in the Industry – 2020
Lisa Potts of Lisa Potts Designs
Kevin Oakley with Stoked On Printing
Angela Potter of Kids Custom Designs
Emma and Nik Ludwig.
Kayla Gayton with Atlas Screen Supply
Luiz Vitor Mendes
Megan Elizabeth ME Customs
RJ Rickert -ISW
- Best Guest on the 2 Regular Guys Podcast – 2020
Bill Carlin of Shipmate Fulfillment
Eric Seropyan – changed how we think about Seo
- Women in Garment Decorating Award – 2020
Jenna Sackett, Stahls
Liz Ernst -Quick Spark
Mandy Graham, Sparkleberry
Megan Elizabeth from MECUSTOMS.COM
Tiffany Rader Spitzer
- Most Inspirational/Encouraging Decorators Community Member – 2020
Bobbi Lynn Blosser
Josh Ellsworth, SVP, STAHLS’
Luiz Vitor from Vitor Digitizing
Gavin St. Georges
Scott Colman -ColDesi
Tanya and Jay Doysher
- Best Ambassador for the Industry – 2020
Brian Lang, Lawson.
Josh Ellsworth at Stahls
Liberty Bango Lehman
Lon Winters with Graphic Elephants
Randy Rickert – OKI Data
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Success Business Training. Our missing is to provide resources that empower business owners to achieve their idea of success.
- The Success Tracker – A program from OSG, to get people started on achieving their goals.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide eBook by Jay Busselle
NBM Indianapolis – June 11-13, 2020– Canceled Impressions Expo Baton Rouge – June 18-20, 2020– Canceled NBM Richmond – July 17-18, 2020– Canceled DAX Tinley Park (Chicago) – August 7-8, 2020– Canceled NBM Long Beach – August 13-15, 2020– Canceled Impressions Expo Ft. Worth – August 28-30, 2020– Canceled Impressions Expo Orlando – September 10-12, 2020– Canceled Sublimation Summit – September 10-12, 2020– Canceled NBM Cleveland – September 25-26, 2020– Canceled ASI Chicago – September 30-October 1 (was July 21-23, 2020)– Canceled Impressions Expo Atlantic City – October 8-10, 2020– Canceled Printing United Atlanta – October 21-23. 2020– Canceled NBM Charlotte – November 5-6, 2020– Canceled
Please support our sponsors!
Impressions Expo – Head to our website for updated 2021 show dates and to find out more about our new virtual marketplace, Impressions Connect, taking place in January!
Our Success Group – Business Training, Consulting and Support – Use the code 2rg to save 20% on Success Tracker or the Monthly or Annual Membership plans.
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.