Entrepreneur and more Tsombawi Knibye Jr will join the 2 Regular Guys this Friday. He’s an entrepreneur in apparel, positive mindset podcasting, and music and video production services. Teka is also a youth mentor, parenting coach, songwriter, voiceover artist, and accomplished musician. He will also discuss his recently finished book ‘Letting Go of Baby, Too’ about baby loss from the male perspective that launched this July. Teka’s path is an inspiring story worth getting to know.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
EVERYTHING EMBROIDERY MARKET COMING TO Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! The Everything Embroidery Market is the largest event of its kind for the embroidery, sublimation, applique, and vinyl application industry. It is a place artisans can come together to learn, connect, and grow. They are lucky to align with Quilts of Valor. Quilts of Valor’s mission is to cover Service Members and Veterans touched by war with comforting and healing. EEM is honored to be a small part of some of these presentations. They will also be collecting fabric donations for more quilts to be made. The show will be held at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center on September 22-24,2022.
Aaron: Our Success Group sponsors Everything Embroidery Market, so they have 2 tickets to the show that they are giving away for free. This includes your entry to the show floor and 3 classes. This is a $75 value. They are giving away these tickets to the first two people to sign up for an OSG Membership. THAT SIMPLE! First come, first served. Even if you cannot go to Myrtle Beach, this trial is worth a try.
Dad Joke – Why is Indiana Jones always depressed?
His career is in ruins.
A Decorators Path
Tsombawi Knibye Jr is an entrepreneur with entities that consist of an apparel brand, positive mindset podcast, music and video production services. He is also a youth mentor, parenting coach, songwriter, voiceover artist and an accomplished musician. His experience in these areas include being a musician for over 30 years, a songwriter for over 20 years, and a video production and voiceover artist for over 10 years.
He has had the pleasure of working in the school education system for over a decade. His work with students and their parents with after school programs, summer camps, job fairs, behavioral and social skills programs has equipped him to play an essential part in bringing restoration and guidance to both single parent and both parent households. The podcast involves looking at life from a different perspective challenging your attitude and character to think positive thoughts, say positive things and co positive deeds. It also includes having invoking conversations, interviews and insights from other entrepreneurs, leaders and innovators in their respective industries and niches.
In addition, he is working on a non-profit entity that services his local community for educational and life purposes. He also strives to collaborate with other non-profit organizations locally, nationally and globally for effective positive change for both now and the foreseeable and unforeseeable future.
Terry: That’s a big list of businesses and projects. Talk to us about your wide ranging career.
Aaron: Talk to us about your path into the garment industry.
Terry: What does the apparel brand do for the rest of your brands? Are you able to tie it all together?
Aaron: What has been the number one thing you have learned about apparel printing over the years?
Terry: With all of your other entrepreneurial areas, what tools, tips or resources can you take from those that our garment decorating audience could use today?
Aaron: You released a book this month about a devastating experience. Talk to us about “Letting Go of Baby, Too”.
Terry: Aaron tells me that your wife wrote a similar book, so when dealing with a situation like this what are some key things to implement in order to keep the marriage intact?
Terry: Where can people find the book and learn more?
Aaron: What is the #1 key to successfully responding to emotions in our lives?
Facebook Live Video
5 Mindsets you Must Develop for Success
From Aaron Montgomery
- Abundance Mindset – If you focus on what you don’t have, you will continue that path. Focus on what you do have and see how that grows.
- Become a Priority Manager – Most people think they have a time management problem. We all have the same 24 hours in the day, so our real problem is doing the right things at the right time.
- Get Out of Your Comfort Zone – Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. Your comfort zone is driving you insane.
- Take Action – You have all the information you need with our show and other learning opportunities. It’s what you do with that information that counts. What are you going to implement from the show today? What action are you taking?
- Take 100% Responsibility – The second you start blaming, complaining, commiserating, making excuses, and only focusing on the problem is the second you give away all your power. Taking 100% responsibility is the most empowering thing you can do for success.
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest. https://www.2regularguys.com/5things/
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. 30 minutes of Q&A. And this is the one time in Erich and Aaron’s life that 30 minutes is 30 minutes. Tune in at www.liveosg.com. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting August 27-28, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Equipment Zone in Franklin Lakes, NJ starting September 10-11, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting September 17-18, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 5-6, 2022.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems including small detail tips, creating your own borders, as well as execution for stitching, and more. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 4-6, 2002
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – September 16-17, 2022
- START HERE Academy – September 15, 4-8 p.m., in Room 219 at the Charlotte Convention Center
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – September 22-24, 2022
- Everything Embroidery Market Myrtle Beach, NC – September 22-24, 2022
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth, TX – September 30 – October 2, 2022
- Printing United Las Vegas, NV – October 19-21, 2022
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.