(Sponsored by GRAPHICS PRO EXPO) A great friend of the show Jay Busselle will be joining the 2 Regular Guys this Friday to discuss the Better Story about you and your business. Everyone has heard by now that you have to tell the Story of Your Business. Jay will be joining us to tell us how to tell that story better.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
DAX has announced two of three dates for 2022
DAX Kansas City – February 25-26
DAX Chicagoland – April 22-23
DAX Minnesota – To Be Announced
Note from a listener. We love this stuff! A review on your podcast player of choice would be awesome. I recently started listening to your podcast because I have an hour commute (one way) three days a week. I send all of your dad jokes to my husband who then shares them with his employees. Keep them coming! Thanks for all you do to make us solopreneurs look like superstars.”
Dad Joke: What is a thousand times better than Instagram?
Telling a Better Story
Aaron: Welcome to the show our good friend Jay Busselle. Jay, you’ve been on the show many times, but for any of our new listeners, share a little bit about your background.
Terry: Jay, talk to us about the concept of telling your personal and business story.
Aaron: Since you’re here today, some businesses obviously get this wrong. Where as business owners are we going wrong with this?
Terry: Something you talk about in your seminars is the PROMO-mercial? What exactly is that?
Aaron: Can you share with us your method or this formula?
Terry: Can you give us an example?
Aaron: How can our listeners apply this idea?
Terry: Where else could our listeners use or apply this PROMO-mercial idea?
Aaron: Jay, how can our listeners reach out to you?
Facebook Live Video
5 Reasons to Share the Story of what you do Now
From Erich Campbell – ErichCampbell.com
- Someone can benefit from your experience at any stage. – Experts need fresh perspectives from newbies, newbies need the benefit of expert experience.
- Telling your story humanizes you and what you do. People buy from people. Sharing builds trust.
- Formulating your message helps you clarify your position and purpose. Teaching/Explaining helps you learn.
- Speaking with an uninitiated audience in mind helps you remove jargon and buzzwords.
- Your passion is infectious; share what you love with passion and people will resonate with it.
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- 5 Keys of Business Success Growing and Launching – This experience includes over 5 hours of training videos, with 25 specific detailed modules. There are 5 distinct keys with 26 homework assignments to help you take action and put this training to work in your business. You will gain the confidence to grow and launch your business with guardrails to steer you away from catastrophe.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. 30 minutes of Q&A. And this is the one time in Erich and Aaron’s life that 30 minutes is 30 minutes. Tune in at www.liveosg.com. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix on October 23-24.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 6-7.
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Success Business Training. Our missing is to provide resources that empower business owners to achieve their idea of success.
- Club OSG – Live videos and information from After Hours of Tuesday’s With Todd and Small Business Saturdays. Plus 10% off at MontCo.biz and FatDadWholesale.com
- The Success Tracker – A program from OSG, to get people started on achieving their goals.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell digitizing for emblems including small detail tips, creating your own borders, as well as execution for stitching, and more. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – October 29-30, 2021
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 21-23, 2022
- DAX Kansas City Kansas City, MO – February 25-26, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 10-12, 2022
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 24-26, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Denver, CO – April 14-15, 2022
- DAX Chicagoland Tinley Park, IL – April 22-23, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 2-4, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands, NL – July 21-22, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 4-6, 2002
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth, TX – September 30 – October 2, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – September 16-17, 2022
- Printing United Las Vegas, NV – October 19-21, 2022
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.