(Sponsored by Impressions) This week the 2 Regular Guys will be bringing a special live Thursday night episode from DAX Chicagoland. Aaron, Terry and Erich will be discussing the most common issues decorators grapple with in determining, “Am I’m doing this right?” This show is for all types of decorators who sit and ponder that question.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
Am I Doing the Right?
In an effort to help the industry as decorators struggle to find blanks to decorate fellow decorator and expert screen printer, Nathan Leber decided to look for solutions. He said, “In light of the garment shortage and my disbelief that nothing can be done, I made a live Google Sheet that has some of my shops blank inventory on it.” The goal is to provide an open Google Sheet that everyone can access to possibly find an item that might not be available at the supplier’s locations due to the issues they are facing with containers and cotton shortages. Nathan believes that most shops are like his, where they have a stash of excess inventory where something happened on the job or they misordered. He goes on to say “I know all of the decorators’ community has this stuff around their shop and for whatever reason it is just collecting dust when someone could be using it.”
He is trying to spread the word about this open Google sheet, which you can find at www.bit.ly/stocksheet1. Any decorator can go and add extra inventory they would like to move, and look for and coordinate getting blanks from others. The more people use the list to both buy and sell, the more valuable it will become for the industry as we navigate these difficult times of shortages, unbalanced stock, and shipping problems. Nathan only has two ‘asks’ of the decorators’ community “Please try to keep the formatting clean and NO PRICE GOUGING or I will be forced to delete it from the sheet. Hopefully, we can all help each other out and find some of the garments that we know are sitting in a corner somewhere.” To access the spreadsheet and to add your excess inventory www.bit.ly/stocksheet1
Facebook Live Video
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- 5 Keys of Business Success Growing and Launching – This experience includes over 5 hours of training videos, with 25 specific detailed modules. There are 5 distinct keys with 26 homework assignments to help you take action and put this training to work in your business. You will gain the confidence to grow and launch your business with guardrails to steer you away from catastrophe.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. 30 minutes of Q&A. And this is the one time in Erich and Aaron’s life that 30 minutes is 30 minutes. Tune in at www.liveosg.com. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 6-7.
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Success Business Training. Our missing is to provide resources that empower business owners to achieve their idea of success.
- Club OSG – Live videos and information from After Hours of Tuesday’s With Todd and Small Business Saturdays. Plus 10% off at MontCo.biz and FatDadWholesale.com
- The Success Tracker – A program from OSG, to get people started on achieving their goals.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell digitizing for emblems including small detail tips, creating your own borders, as well as execution for stitching, and more. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – August 26-28, 2021
- DAX Chicagoland – August 27-28, 2021
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth – September 10-12, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Pittsburgh – September 24-25, 2021
- Printing United Orlando – October 6-8, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte – October 29-30, 2021
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.