March 28th, 2014 Show Notes – Apparel Design Makeover with Jay Busselle
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast where Aaron and Terry are welcoming in Jay Busselle again, but this time he is with a new company and will tell us about his new adventure. Jay will also share with us more great information about Corel and will summarize his apparel design makeover seminar he has presented.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
Apparel Design Makeover
- What’s new these days with the Corel program?
- We used to do an art session at US Screen as part of the introductory screen printing class. We had a huge range of art expertise among the students to the point of boring the high level students and overwhelming the newbies. Do you run into this is your training events and how do you cope with it?
- You’re in a new position now with Affinity Express. Tell us what Affinity does.
- What would you be offering the average listener to this program
- At the last ISS show we chatted a bit during our live broadcast from the Impressions booth. You talked about your new seminar there. Tell us about it.
Digital Media Sales Executive
Twitter | LinkedIn
- DAX Minnesota – March 28th – 29th
- ASI New York – April 3rd – 4th
- DAX Chicago – April 25th – 26th
- ISA Sign Expo Orlando – March 24th – 26th
- ISS Nashville – May 8th – 10th
- NBM Indianapolis – June 12th – 14th
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – April 4th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – May 17-18, 2014
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – May 31-June 1, 2014
Terry’s Book – Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business
Just $4.95 as an e-book.
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,695. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.