Blueprint for Branding Success
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:56 — 58.6MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:05:56 — 58.6MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
It is Friday the 13th, but the 2 Regular Guys listeners are in for a lucky day. Marketing guru Jay Busselle is taking a break from his speaking travels and will join Terry and Aaron to talk branding. By studying successful businesses in a variety of fields, Jay has put together a blueprint for branding success we can follow in our own businesses. Fasten your seatbelts whenever Jay joins the 2 Regular Guys!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. We are not doing this for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Did you know the new book I’m working is set entirely in my own basement
I’m hoping it makes the best cellars list.
It’s been about 30 years since Jay started printing and selling “unofficial replica” t-shirts in the mid 80’s of his favorite skiing and skateboarding companies. Jay is a board member, referred to as “chefs” for PromoKitchen, an all-volunteer nonprofit group focused on mentorship within the promo and apparel industry. He is a highly rated industry presenter and a trainer on topics like branding, social media and LinkedIn. Jay is currently the VP of sales and marketing at Equipment Zone, founding partner at FLEXpoint and a self-proclaimed CTO: Chief Taco Officer. Jay says he found his home hanging out with the other promo peeps and apparel geeks on the island of misfit toys!
Terry: What can I do to “future proof” my business?
Aaron: What is “Brand Relevance”
Aaron: Jay, how cool would it be if there were an index that measures how relevant your brand is? (Explain / show the BRI: Brand Relevance Index & Prophet.com)
Terry: Do you think you could break this down a little and keep it simple for us apparel decorators and branded merch business owners? (Explain 4 Pillars – the blueprint)
Terry: Can you share any examples of businesses in our industry that have created culture and maintain their brand relevance? ( Printed Threads & BrandFuel)
Terry: Jay, you’ve got a special project going next week in Long Beach. Tell us about that.
Aaron: How can our listeners find you?
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting March 4-5, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting February 18-19, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- PPAI Expo Las Vegas, NV – January 10-12, 2023
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 20-22, 2023
- ASI Ft. Worth – January 23-25, 2023
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 7-10, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City, MO – February 24-25, 2023
- EEM Show Lafayette, LA – March 3-5, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 9-10, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 23-25, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minneapolis (Welch), MN – March 31-April 1, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Chicago (Tinley Park), IL – April 14-15, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – April 27-28, 2023
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – April 27-29, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- ASI Chicago – July 25-27, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
All dates and events subject to change