Victor Pena with OmniPrint International will be joining the 2 Regular Guys this Friday. Victor is a focused digital marketer with solid fundamentals and creative strategies for lead creation, development and management. Victor has an incredible story of how he has grown his company and uses his experience in order to help other people succeed through creating a successful brand.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
2 Regular Guys Merch Challenge – You can see the post at https://www.facebook.com/2RegularGuys/posts/4648995305195668 Create a design, and send your design to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the day on January 31st. We will show you all the designs on the 4th of February, and get a poll going to crown a winner. The winners will become the exclusive provider of 2 Regular Guys Merch for 2022 and will be promoted on the show as such able to sell anything they like and keep all of the profits. (*Terms will apply).
Dad Joke: From Chris Thomas with Atlas Screen Supply
A man calls his doctor and says, “Doc, you’ve got to help me. I’m addicted to Twitter.”
The doctor says, “Sorry, I don’t follow.”
Millionaire Brand and Growth Mindset
Aaron: Victor Pena is the Founder and CEO of OmniPrint International. It is a multi-million dollar printer manufacturer and he manages a team of 60-70 people. He is an experienced leader of innovative teams, with a product of the year awards for the last 5 consecutive years. Victor is a focused digital marketer with solid fundamentals and creative strategies for lead creation, development, and management. Victor has an incredible story of how he has grown his company and uses his experience in order to help other people succeed through creating a successful brand.
Terry: Let’s jump right into this idea of a millionaire brand. What does having a millionaire brand mean and why should people look at their companies in this way.
Aaron: Let’s talk “mindset” for a moment. That is a majority of what I get to do with my company, Our Success Group, is support people with my Success Principles certification in finding the mindset they need for success. So what is a growth mindset and how can someone cultivate that?
Terry: You all are great marketers at your company, and we have seen you sharing your secrets with others. For example your presentation at the 2019 ThreadX event in Scottsdale. What are some of the key marketing tips you can give our listeners, the Regulators, that they can put into action right away?
Aaron: Tell us your thoughts on the digital printing space currently and where it is headed? DTG, DTF, print on demand, merch, all seem to be terms that are popular right now. What are your thoughts?
Terry: I was in Long Beach last week for the Impressions Expo as were you. With this partial pause in shows over the past two years, I’m curious about what you see as the future of trade shows in the industry. Status quo or some hybrid of shows past and our efforts to reach out to customers during Covid.
Aaron: Future projects you’d like to share with us, Victor?
Aaron: Victor, where can our listeners find you?
Facebook Live Video
5 Things keeping you from Financial Success
From Aaron Montgomery, Our Success Group
- Self Limiting Beliefs
- Having One Source of Income
- Financial Unawareness
- Not Asking for Advice
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. 30 minutes of Q&A. And this is the one time in Erich and Aaron’s life that 30 minutes is 30 minutes. Tune in at www.liveosg.com. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix on February 19-20, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting March 5-6, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting May 21-22, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting August 27-28, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 5-6, 2022.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell digitizing for emblems including small detail tips, creating your own borders, as well as execution for stitching, and more. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- DAX Kansas City Kansas City, MO – February 25-26, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 10-12, 2022
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 24-26, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Denver, CO – April 14-15, 2022
- DAX Chicagoland Tinley Park, IL – April 22-23, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 2-4, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands, NL – July 21-22, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 4-6, 2002
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth, TX – September 30 – October 2, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – September 16-17, 2022
- Printing United Las Vegas, NV – October 19-21, 2022
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.