Join the 2 Regular Guys in an exciting episode as they interview Angelica Broadnax, also known as Angel B. Designs. Angelica, a featured presenter at the upcoming START HERE Academy (OSG.link/sha), will share her expertise on how to build a strong brand that drives sales and influences customers. She unravels the intricacies of leveraging social media, video content, and online sales platforms to boost your business. Angelica will discuss her personal experiences, offering valuable insights on effectively utilizing platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, Etsy, Shopify, Instagram, and Facebook to drive sales and maintain sanity amidst the digital landscape. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain practical tips and learn why attending the START HERE Academy is a must for anyone seeking to elevate their brand-building strategies.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
As soon as space travel is possible, know why I’m moving from the Milky Way galaxy to the Soy Milky Way galaxy.
I’m galactose intolerant
Building Your Brand
Aaron: I got introduced to you through our involvement with START HERE Academy. I’m looking forward to meeting you in 5 days. We don’t like to have long introductions where we read a perfectly crafted bio. Just start us off by sharing what brought you to the industry and a little about you.
Terry: Aaron mentioned START HERE Academy – Tell us about your presentation. What key points will people be taking away?
Aaron: Let’s talk about some of the online sales platforms. How do you connect different online sales platforms, such as Etsy and Shopify, to maximize sales?
Terry: We know you have a wonderful YouTube channel with nearly 70,000 subscribers. When it comes to video content creation, what are some best practices you follow?
Aaron: As an entrepreneur, what challenges have you faced while building your brand, and how did you overcome them?
Terry: In the rapidly evolving digital landscape, what do you consider to be the most important factors for building a strong brand?
Aaron: I’m so excited about START HERE Academy. What are you most looking forward to on the evening of the 14th there in Indianapolis?
Terry: Tell people how they can connect with you and reach out.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting June 10-11, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting June 3-4, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Apparel Decoration Summit Nashville, Tennessee – June 12 – 14, 2023
- START HERE Academy (By Graphics Pro) Indianapolis, IN – June 14, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- ASI Chicago – July 25-27, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
All dates and events subject to change