Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. Clay Barbera of trainingincorel.com joins us to talk about the world of CorelDraw and how we can best use this tool for our businesses. He shares some great tips for making it easier to use, how to find the training you need to be successful as well as some insights about the future of Corel and design in our industry. Clay is an enthusiastic teacher and his desire to help people be better production artists through using CorelDraw shows in this fast paced conversation.
Sponsored by: Embrilliance.com. Get 10% off by using the code 2RG at check out.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
Impressions Expo and ISA International Sign Expo will co-locate next spring, April 2-4, in Orlando, Florida “Bringing these events to one location allows attendees the opportunity to explore exciting ways to expand their businesses,” says Lori Anderson, president and chief executive officer of the International Sign Association. “Both are thriving industries that offer creative ways to grow and serve clients, especially for printers who already have some of the necessary equipment.”
April 28th is the Last Day to Get Free Entrance to DAX Chicagoland in Tinley Park, IL. This is the reigning 2018 REGGIE Award winner for Trade Shows, so this is a must attend. Go to www.daxshow.com to register. Also sign up for all of the Seminars.
Corel Tips Tricks and Training
Erich: What are some of Corel’s strengths & weaknesses as a design program?
Aaron: What are your client’s most common questions in Corel software?
Erich: How do you recommend a newcomer to the industry first start with artwork in Corel?
Aaron: When designing in Corel, what do most people miss about the software?
Todd Downing: How much of Corel is available to use on the Mac?
Aaron: How can folks find you, Clay?
Clay Barbera has been a consistent contributor as an educator for the imprint industry for over twelve years. His experience in advertising, marketing, & business, has helped thousands of mid-sized businesses grow. Applying real business building concepts to real-world applications, Clay teaches Corel design systems, with an understanding of production and the bottom line.
TrainingInCorel.com Use the code “Imprintedu”
Facebook Live Video
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Phoenix with WorkHorse Products on April 27-28
- Friday, May 3rd – DAX Chicagoland – The Digitizing Difference: Foam, Gradients, and Performancewear
- Friday, May 3rd – DAX Chicagoland – Developing a Business Plan
- Friday, May 3rd – DAX Chicagoland – Being Customer Centric EQUALS More Profits
- Saturday, May 4th – DAX Chicagoland – Patch Making for Fun and Profit
- Terry has 2 seminars – one on DTG and one on screen printing – at DAX Chicago May 3rd
- Chicago with Atlas Screen Supply on June 22-23
- ISA SignExpo – April 24-26, 2019
- DAX Chicago – May 3-4, 2019
- NBM Milwaukee – May 17-18, 2019
- ISS Houston – June 6-8, 2019
- ASI Chicago – July 10-11, 2019
- NBM Meadowlands – July 25-26, 2019
- NBM Long Beach – August 15-17, 2019
- ISS Orlando – September 5-7, 2019
- NBM Columbus – September 12-14, 2019
- ISS Ft Worth – October 3-5, 2019
- NBM Denver – October 11-12, 2019
- PrintingUnited powered by SGIA – October 23-25, 2019
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.