Back in early November 2020, Matt joined us briefly to talk about intentionality. It was a great conversation, but we didn’t get to dig deep. Fortunately for all of us who need more intention in our lives, Matt Granados from Life Pulse Inc. is back to go deeper into the topic of creating an intentional week. Matt is the author of the book “Motivate the Unmotivated: A proven system for sustainable motivation” and the inventor of the LP Planner system. Ready to be motivated and keep the motivation to get the things that needed doing, done!
Sponsored by: Our Success Group. Are you looking to move your business forward and make it a full-time success that supports you and your family? Click the link to sign up for more details and to get some free resources.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
We’ll be wrapping up the 10 Things We’d Like to See in 2021 next week on Monday, January 25th, 8:00 p.m. Eastern.
We want to congratulate our show producer, Erich Campbell on his milestone today. He is going to be hosting his 50th episode of The Takeup this afternoon. Congratulations on the persistence and great content you put out Friday afternoons.
From the folks at DAX: In the interest of health and safety, they have opted to move the Kansas City and Minnesota shows to new dates, and we are optimistic for adequate national recovery for the Chicagoland show:
Chicagoland: April 23-24, 2021In light of the new timeframes, they have extended the deadlines for discounted booth space as well. Apply by February 28 and you can save up to $100* per booth! If you have already signed up to exhibit, you can now add other shows at the early-bird discount. If you haven’t already signed up – Now is the time!
Kansas City – New Dates: July 9-10, 2021
Minnesota – New Dates: August 3-4, 2021
Dad Joke: Where do the keys on your keyboard go to have a good time?
Aaron: Over the last decade, Matt Granados has tested, developed and helped thousands of others implement an effective and easy to duplicate system that will help you build an unbreakable foundation for your life as well as motivate even the most unmotivated individuals in your life. With over 10 years and 10,000 hours of studying, using, and teaching these concepts, Matt is considered to be an expert on teaching individuals how to build an unbreakable foundation for themselves as well as their organization, along with how to properly manage motivation.
Terry: We were checking out your Facebook page in preparation for this show, and in a post from a few days ago, you talked about the Zeigarnik Effect. Can you explain that to us?
Aaron: Matt one thing that I love about the quick videos you do weekly is the great nuggets of info that you give out in short bit sizes. A recent one you talked about the grass being greener on the other side. Could you explain that?
Terry: There’s a new book coming out since we last spoke? Tell us about the concept.
Facebook Live Video
5 Ways to Reduce the Struggle when you are learning Embroidery Digitizing
- Learn operation first – if you don’t know the machines, you won’t know how to control them. Learn to operate with ‘known good designs’ from another digitizer.
- Keep your Machine in order – Digitizing can’t change thread tension; if your machine is in a clean and working state, you can be sure issues that crop up are in the file.
- Use quality materials – Don’t skimp on materials when you are testing; use professional goods to eliminate material issues as a concern
- Analyze and Reproduce – find a file you love, measure it’s settings, and try to reproduce it. Don’t copy for sale, but do copy to familiarize yourself with settings and tools
- Start Small – Simple victories will confirm techniques and fire you up to keep going. Don’t take on that crazy jacket back for your first file, keep it to simple shapes and essential stitch combinations.
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Success Business Training. Our missing is to provide resources that empower business owners to achieve their idea of success.
- The Success Tracker – A program from OSG, to get people started on achieving their goals.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide eBook by Jay Busselle
- DAX Chicagoland – April 23-24, 2021
- Impressions Expo Long Beach – April 24-26, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving – May 13-15, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis – June 15-17, 2021
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – June 24-26, 2021
- DAX Kansas City – July 9-10, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands – July 15-16, 2021
- DAX Minnesota – August 3-4, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach – August 12-14, 2021
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth – September 10-12, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Pittsburgh – September 24-25, 2021
- Printing United Orlando – October 6-8, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte – October 29-30, 2021
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.