Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast from November 8th, 2013, so you can get more details on some of the items we discussed. The guys let Kristine Shreve and Erich Campbell take over the show (which they did a fantastic job with) and talked about the creative process.
Terry: Update on Epson D2 machines. Only getting 5 machines in first batch.
The Creative Process
Book to check out: Steal Like and Artist
- Find Erich and discover where he shares his wealth of knowledge at one of these
First annual industry awards. We have the nomination form up on our website and we are looking for your input on who we should be voting on to win these awards. The nomination form will be up until November 27th, and then the voting will begin December 1st, 2013. Votes will be tallied until December 19th, 2013 and we will announce the winners on a special 1 hour broadcast on the 20th of December at 10AM CST.
You can submit nominations as many times as you want.
- Best new product in the industry
- Best sales rep from any company
- Best customer service from any company
- Most helpful forum poster on any industry forum
- Best trade show seminar
- Best industry trade show (sponsor company and location)
- Best guest on the 2 Regular Guys Podcast
Be sure to give us your nomination HERE.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – November 2nd and 3rd
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) February 21st
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.