DAX Kansas City 2017 Live Show
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 53:19 — 48.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. On this week’s show, Terry and Aaron will be coming to you Live from THE Party at DAX Kansas City 2017. We will be streaming live on Friday at 5PM talking to attendees, exhibitors and other folks hanging around the 20th Anniversary DAX Party. With day 1 in the books, we are excited to learn what is new, what is coming and what people want out of the DAX show. We will also be asking them where they were 20 years ago and if they thought they would be in our industry.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone and Pic The Gift
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. For the past 4 years, 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!!
DAX Kansas City 2017 Live Show
Thanks to the Folks at Decorated Apparel Expo for hosting us during their party at DAX Kansas City 2017. Be sure to join us live for their other events in Minneapolis and Chicago, Illinois.
Thanks to the folks for joining us on the Program:
- Jimmy Lamb – Sawgrass
- Hawkeye Welch – Brother Intl
- Clay Barbera – Action Illustrated
- Michael Kaminsky – Sublimation 101
- Scott Ritter – SMR Software
Also be sure to check out Scott Ritter’s new book on Amazon.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – March 11-12
- Sportswear Garage – How to Start a Home-based Garment Decorating Business – DAX Kansas City – March 3
- Being in Control of Your Screen Printing Production Schedule – DAX Kansas City – March 3
- Wide Format Sublimation, Cut and Sew and Other Product Enhancements – DAX Kansas City – March 4
- Using Digital Marketing Without Breaking the Bank – DAX Kansas City – March 4
- Becoming a Direct-to-Garment Decorator in 2017 – ISS Atlantic City Seminar – March 23rd
- Getting Smart with Some Simple Marketing Strategies – ISS Atlantic City Seminar – March 25th
- DAX Kansas City Mar 3-4
- NBM Arlington Mar 16-18
- ISS Atlantic City Mar 23-25
- DAX Minnesota Mar 31-Apr 1
- ISS Nashville May 18 – 20
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Google +. You can also find information over at our YouTube Page.