Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. This week, Aaron, Terry, and the new Producer, Erich Campbell were off to the great white north DAX Minnesota. This event was a 2 Day event hosted by the Decorated Apparel Expo and the guys spent some time interviewing people about the show and their businesses. They follow that up with their own review of the show, plus tips and tricks. Don’t miss this week’s #5Things presented by Erich Campbell.
Sponsored by: SGIA.org
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
- Equipment & Supplies for a New Screen Printer: What you need for success! – DAX Minnesota – Friday, April 6 10:20AM – 11:40 AM
- Digital Marketing: Growing Your Business with Social Media and Email Marketing – DAX Minnesota – Friday, April 6 12:30 PM – 1:50 PM
- Finding New Niche Markets because you are a Digital Decorator – DAX Minnesota – Friday, April 6 2:20 PM – 3:40 PM
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – April 21-22
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – June 9-10
- Screen Print Master Class: Stepping Up to the Next Level (Phoenix, AZ – Aug. 25-26, 2018)
- DAX Minnesota – April 6-7, 2018
- NBM Sacramento – April 13-14, 2018
- DAX Chicagoland – April 27-28, 2018
- ISS Houston – May 3-5, 2018
- NBM Portland – May 11-12, 2018
- NBM Cleveland – June 15-16, 2018
- ASI Chicago – July 25-26, 2018
- NBM Long Beach, CA – August 2-4, 2018
- NNEP Nashville – August 17-18, 2018
- NBM Secaucus, NJ – August 24-25, 2018
- ISS Orlando – September 6-8, 2018
- NBM Indianapolis – September 13-15, 2018
- ISS Ft. Worth, TX – September 27-29, 2018
- SGIA Expo – Las Vegas, NV – October 18-20, 2018
- NBM Charlotte, NC – November 2-3, 2018
This show is brought to you for a full hour by:
Specialty Graphics Imaging Association – SGIA will continually strive to be the foremost resource for information and education within the specialty imaging industry. SGIA supports the digital and screen printing community in the USA and Canada by providing services and activities specific to their interests. While the majority of SGIA services and activities are specific to US and Canada, SGIA will continue to partner with national and regional associations around the globe to continually develop the international community. The SGIA National Affiliation Program brings together a multinational community to enhance awareness and encourage the exchange of information. Supporting the Leaders of the Digital and Screen Printing Community
Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all-new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
SubliSource – Sublimation just got easier with the launch of sublisource.com, the new US distributor for Best Sublimation. Our mission is to help our partners grow with a different way of doing business compared to all the “Me too” distributors in the United States.
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Google +. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.