Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. Emil Abedian from Anchor Bookkeeping gives us tips and strategies for a more successful small business. He goes into detail on the importance of regular bookkeeping tasks and the five essential numbers every business owner should know and why it matters. Plus, he even shares some tax-saving ideas for small businesses.
Sponsored by: Embrilliance.com. Get 10% off by using the code 2RG at check out.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
President Trump announces that the U.S. plans to delay the latest tariff increases on Chinese imports. Instead of the levies being effective Oct. 1, the President pushed them out to Oct. 15. The news comes after a 15% U.S. tariff went into effect on Sept. 1 for $112 billion of Chinese imports.
- Anchor Bookkeeping offers the Regulators a 20% discount if they sign up for Anchor Bookkeeping using offer code 2RegGuys20 (www.anchorbookkeeping.com)
Demystifying the Bookkeeping Process
Aaron: Emil Abedian is Anchor Bookkeeping’s founder and CEO. He’s a member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), and a board member and chief financial officer of The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles (SACC-LA). He earned his Master’s in Business and Economics from Uppsala University in Sweden.
As a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Emil has worked alongside frustrated small business owners for more than a decade and has observed that approximately 80 percent of the books presented to him for tax preparation were inaccurate. He saw a need in the market for affordable yet personalized, one-on-one bookkeeping services for small business owners – thus, Anchor Bookkeeping was born.
Aaron: So not too long ago I saw on your social media a post with you on Daymond John. Since you are hanging out with shirt people here, tell us about that.
Aaron: Let’s discuss improving a business’ finance workflow.
Aaron: Is a big part of demystifying the process as simple as not procrastinating until April 15th to try and build your books?
Kylene: What are some tax-saving tips we can do right now?
Aaron: Talk with us about business failures due to cash flow issues.
Kylene: You mentioned on Aaron’s Small Business Saturdays show that there are five financial numbers every business owner should know. What are they?
Aaron: Emil, how can our listeners find you? Can you tell us more about Anchor Bookkeeping?
Facebook Live Video
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course Nashville with Atlas Screen Supply will be October 26-27
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course Phoenix with WorkHorse Products will be November 2-3
- The Sublimation Summit, Peachtree City, GA, September 27-28
- Decorators Community Invades ISS Ft. Worth – October 3-5, 2019
- Aaron’s “Becoming a Digital Marketing Super Hero” Webinar, November 11, 2019
- ISS Ft Worth – October 3-5, 2019
- NBM Denver – October 11-12, 2019
- PrintingUnited powered by SGIA – October 23-25, 2019
- NBM Charlotte – November 8-9, 2019
- ASI Orlando – January 5-6, 2020
- PPAI Expo – January 14-16, 2020
- ISS Long Beach – January 17-19, 2020
- NBM Santa Clara – February 7-8, 2020
- DAX Kansas City – February 22-23, 2020
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.