Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast from the October 18th episode. On this episode the guys welcome in Geoff Baxter from M&R to tell us about their new Direct to Screen Technology.Aaron: Just returned from China. Amazing trip.
Terry: Got some comments from a recent screen print class attendee about how he finally got it after attending the class. Good note to not always believe everything you see on the internet. Follow Terry on Twitter.
Today’s guest is Geoff Baxter, the Director of Digital Products for M&R Companies.
- Geoff’s background
- I-IMAGE ST Computer-to-Screen Imaging & Exposure System
- Gerber direct-to-screen machine. Do you think the time is at hand for the industry to move away from film?
- Current breaking point is 40 to 50 screens a day to invest in this technology.
Sam Wildt from the chat: Tell us about the new LED system – I-IMAGE STE Computer-to-Screen Imaging & Exposure System
- What developments do you see on the horizon for all of us?
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – November 2nd and 3rd
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – November 15th
- SGIA Expo (Orlando) – October 23rd to 25th
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.