Jed Seifert from Stakes Mfg will join the 2 Regular Guys on Friday. Stakes Manufacturing is a print-on-demand apparel company out of Cleveland, OH, where they are passionate about inclusion and currently employ several individuals with different disabilities. Jed has been leading the charge to make employing people with disabilities the norm in our industry, not just an outlier. Jed will share what he learned from the panel discussion at Printing United and where he sees the need for more education and information. He will also share how you can participate in this worthwhile effort within your business because it makes sense morally and business-wise.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. We are not doing this for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News”
From Erich Campbell
No matter where I go, I like to bring my ukulele.
That way, whenever someone asks if I play an instrument I can say, “I play a little guitar.”
10th Annual REGGIEs
Nominate at https://www.2regularguys.com/reggies until November 10th at 5 PM Central Time.
Terry’s New Book
Exciting News! Terry has published his latest book. Beer, Bait & Barbecue: The Secret and True Origin of Vampires upon the Earth Get your copy at https://decorators.ink/bbb
Aaron: Jed Seifert is the Co-founder of Stakes Manufacturing, a print-on-demand and wholesale apparel printing company out of Cleveland, OH where they are passionate about inclusion and currently employ a number of individuals with different disabilities. Stakes was recently awarded the APSE 2022 National Employer of the Year recognizing their hard work building an inclusive workforce employing people with disabilities.
Terry: Jed, let’s start with how you came to our industry.
Aaron: Talk to us more about your passion for disability inclusion in business.
Terry: Why does inclusion make sense for businesses?
Aaron: Why do you think more companies aren’t hiring people with disabilities?
Terry: You were a part of a Printing United panel about a week ago. Talk to us about that panel and what it brought to light for the audience.
Aaron: Tell us how companies can get started with hiring people with disabilities?
Terry: If our listeners want to participate, what resources are available for them to find support?
Terry: What are some of the “wins” you’ve seen from our industry?
Aaron: What more can we all do going forward? What is next for you and this movement?
Terry: How can our listeners find you?
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject, whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Equipment Zone in Franklin Lakes, NJ starting October 29-30, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 5-6, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting September 25-26, 2022.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Print Hustlers Conference Fort Worth, TX – November 6, 2022
- Applique Getaway Virtual – November 15, 2022
- PPAI Expo Las Vegas, NV – January 10-12, 2023
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 20-22, 2023
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 7-10, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City, MO – February 24-25, 2023
- EEM Show Lafayette, LA – March 3-5, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 9-10, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 23-25, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minneapolis (Welch), MN – March 31-April 1, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Chicago (Tinley Park), IL – April 14-15, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – April 27-28, 2023
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – April 27-29, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
All dates and events subject to change