Aaron and Terry will be talking with industry veteran Charlie Taublieb about the screen printing industry past, present and future. Besides the nuts and bolts, Charlie always has a story or two to tell about his worldwide adventures in the industry.
Sponsored by: Impressions Expo. Head to our website for updated 2021 show dates and to find out more about our new virtual marketplace, Impressions Connect, taking place in January!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
- Success Tracker – Introduced in June and we already have people gaining more success than they expected by following the program. A program member, Tina Means of Wagon Wheel said “Every day when I start my day I look at my certificate and carry my coin as a reminder that I am worthy and can do this! Today I learned that I have surpassed my goal of $30,000 gross and looking forward to seeing how much more I can surpass it before the end of this year.“
Dad Joke: Did you know my high school bully still takes my lunch money?
It’s true, but on a positive note, he makes a great Subway sandwich!
Everything Screen Printing Industry
Terry: If you’re in the screen printing industry for more than a week, you know Charlie Taublieb. Charlie is an industry icon whose education and training has reached around the world many times. Charlie, welcome to the show.
Erich: Charlie, let’s go back to Day 1. How and when did you get involved in the decorated apparel business?
Terry: How many countries have you consulted in over the years?
What was the most bizarre location or international event you’ve participated in?
Erich: We all see each other at speaking events around the country. Talk to us about what you teach at trade shows.
Terry: Charlie, your primary business is consulting. What consulting services do you offer?
Erich: Tell our listeners how they can reach out to you.
Facebook Live Video
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Success Business Training. Our missing is to provide resources that empower business owners to achieve their idea of success.
- The Success Tracker – A program from OSG, to get people started on achieving their goals.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide eBook by Jay Busselle
- DAX Kansas City – February 19-20,2021
- DAX Minnesota – March 18-19, 2021
- DAX Chicagoland – April 23-24, 2021
- Impressions Expo Long Beach – April 24-26, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving – May 13-15, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis – June 15-17, 2021
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – June 24-26, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands – July 15-16, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach – August 12-14, 2021
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth – September 10-12, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Pittsburgh – September 24-25, 2021
- Printing United Orlando – October 6-8, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte – October 29-30, 2021
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
Impressions Expo – Head to our website for updated 2021 show dates and to find out more about our new virtual marketplace, Impressions Connect, taking place in January!
Our Success Group – Business Training, Consulting and Support – Use the code 2rg to save 20% on Success Tracker or the Monthly or Annual Membership plans.
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.