Abby Clarke from Transfer Express joins the 2 Regular Guys. Abby brings valuable insights gained from her experience and her passion for customer engagement. Tune in to gain fresh perspectives and industry insights that can enhance your approach to sales within the world of apparel decoration.
We’ll explore the facets of the industry that have captured Abby’s fascination and how she integrates customer feedback into her approach to sales and customer engagement. Discover effective strategies she has mastered for building strong client relationships and driving sales in the ever-evolving landscape of apparel decoration.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Did you know that a frog can jump higher than the Eiffel Tower?
Yup. The Eiffel Tower can’t jump.
Sales in Apparel Decorating
Aaron: Welcome. Share a bit about your journey into the apparel decorating industry and how you developed your passion for sales?
Terry: What aspects of the industry have you found most fascinating during your experience?
Aaron: You’ve mentioned your listening ear for customer insights. How do you incorporate these insights into your approach to sales and customer engagement?
Terry: Sales in the apparel decorating industry can be dynamic. Could you provide some strategies you’ve found effective in building meaningful client relationships?
Aaron: How does customer education play a role in the success of apparel decoration sales?
Terry: Let’s talk trends. What trends or shifts do you see in the future of sales and apparel decorating?
Aaron: What advice would you give to newcomers who are looking to succeed in the world of apparel decoration?
Terry: Where can the #Regulators connect with you?
Aaron: With a growing presence in the industry, what is your goal in contributing?
The Secret Sauce
We serve up bite-sized tips for our #regulators to instantly spice up their decorated apparel business. Just like the perfect wing sauce, these quick tips can transform your business experience, adding flavor and depth to your operations. Each video in this playlist is a nugget of wisdom, carefully selected for its potential to bring immediate value to your work. So, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started in the decorated apparel industry, dip into our ‘Secret Sauce’ for insights that can help you soar. Remember, the right tip at the right time can be just the secret ingredient you need for success.
- Start Loving Your Business Today ❤️
The FUNdamentals Of Business Success Book
- Radical Goal-Getters – Facilitated 6-Month Mastermind and Goal Achievement Group
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting August 26-27, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, September 23-24, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for patches.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023 – CANCELLED
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ABC’s – Design, Print, Market Workshop (At Impressions Expo Ft. Worth) Fort Worth, TX – September 13, 2023
- 5 Keys of Marketing Online – September 18-22, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 7-9, 2024
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – June 13-15, 2024
All dates and events subject to change