Insights from the Apparel Decorators Summit. We sit down with Jenna Sackett, from Stahls, to delve into the recent Apparel Decorators Summit in Nashville, TN as well as the START HERE Academy in Indianapolis and gain valuable insights into the future of the apparel decorating space. Jenna, who played a pivotal role in the newest hit band, Yellow Stitch Brigade, will provide a recap of the summit and seminars, highlighting Stahls’ involvement and contributions. We’ll explore the key takeaways, trends, and innovations discussed, and examine their impact on the industry. Furthermore, Jenna will share her perspectives on the evolving landscape of apparel decoration, discussing emerging technologies, market trends, and the shifting demands of customers. Don’t miss this engaging conversation with Jenna Sackett as we dive into the exciting possibilities that lie ahead for the apparel decorating community.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
(Thanks to Lee and Josh) What do call a belt made of watches?
A (waste) waist of time.
Future of Apparel Decorating
Aaron: Welcome to the show, Josh. Feels like we just saw you! I’m sure some of our listeners are not familiar with the Apparel Decoration Summit. Can you give us a brief description of the event?
Aaron: Jenna – Great seeing you this week at the Apparel Decoration Summit! And being in the Yellow Stitch Brigade country band with you!! So, what was your opinion of the whole event overall?
Terry: (Talk about Song Writing experience) Welcome to the show, Jenna. We don’t read bios anymore. You’ve been here before but tell our listeners a little about yourself and how you found your way into our industry.
Terry: What was the reaction of the vendors and the attendees at this first event that you have heard Josh?
Aaron: Josh – 1st, is there a plan to do this event again next year? And what would you change from this year?
Aaron: Jenna – Stahls was a Keynote Sponsor so you had the opportunity to do Boardroom Case Study Presentations. What did you think about this concept, and how did those presentations go for Stahls?
Terry: A big part of the event was 20-minute one-on-one meetings between vendors and individual companies. Jenna – How would you compare this experience with a traditional trade show?
Aaron: Josh – Having the more traditional Expo coming up, how does the success of this event affect the future of the Expo?
Jenna – Do you feel an event like this might be a model for future face-to-face interactions between vendors and decorators?
Aaron: Josh – Anything we missed, what are some future things we should be looking for? We appreciate your insight today. We are going to talk to Jenna for a bit more, but will let you get back to it!
Terry: Let’s shift gears. What new products or technologies are on the horizon with Stahls?
Aaron: You’re out there among the decorators regularly. What new trends are you seeing in the marketplace?
Terry: In your time with Stahls, how have you seen customer demands or expectations changed?
Aaron: Jenna, how can our listeners reach out to you and to Stahls?
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting August 26-27, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, September 23-24, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- ASI Chicago – July 25-27, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ABC’s – Design, Print, Market Workshop (At Impressions Expo Ft. Worth) Fort Worth, TX – September 13, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 7-9, 2024
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – June 13-15, 2024
All dates and events subject to change