Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. This weeks show we welcomed in a veteran of the shirt biz and author of the soon to be released book; Happywork with Chris Reimer. We talked to Chris about his time owning a T-Shirt Line, his transition to social media and communications expert and now his transition to author. He will share with us how to make your workplace a happier place and what you can expect when you buy his book.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
***Please support this show – Buy a Mug!***
Happywork with Chris Reimer
- Start by giving our listeners a bit of your history and how you got from Accountant to Author with T-shirts along the way.
- Give some of our t shirt line guys a couple of quick tips to success. How did you become known as the bacon shirt guy?
- How do you use social media for product research and planning?
- What the biggest surprise you have come across as a new author?
- What is the one piece of advice you would give small business owners to make their work a happier place?
- What if your work is just you working alone? Do you have anything you can do to help make that a happier place?
- So besides being an author, what other things are you doing now?
- What has the reception of been so far to your book?
- Where can people go and buy the book and where can people find out more about you?
- February 19th Book Launch Party – SMCSTL
He’s an award-winning communications strategist, and Marketing Director of Kaldi’s Coffee. In 2007, he founded Rizzo Tees, a t-shirt company headquartered in his basement. He went on to become possibly the only human alive who went from being a CPA and CFO to a marketing and communications strategist. He is the author of the new book Happywork: A Business Parable About the Journey to Teamwork, Profit, and Purpose. His goal is to change the workplace forever by placing the importance of work happiness at the top of our list of priorities. He is a guest lecturer at Washington University and resides in St. Louis, MO with his wife and two daughters.
- NNEP Embroidery Mart Columbus – 2/20 – 2/21
- NBM Orlando – 2/25 – 2/27
- DAX Kansas City – 2/27 – 2/28
- ISS Atlantic City – 3/13 – 3/15
- ASI Long Beach – 3/25 -3/26
- DAX MN – 3/27 – 3/28
SGIA Survey is out. Fill it out here!
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – February 21 – 22, 2015
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – March 21 – 22, 2015
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,995. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our You Tube Page.