Headwear Trends, Employee Training, Quality Assurance and More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:07:29 — 61.0MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:07:29 — 61.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯
Cory Cissell, MAS with Cap America, will join the 2 Regular Guys this Friday. We’ll be talking headwear trends today and all things hats and caps. Plus, we’ll talk about employee training, quality assurance, and more from Cory’s position as VP of Customer Experience. This will be a rewarding high ranging discussion and an opportunity to talk to someone with over 10 years of experience in headwear and promotional products.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. We are not doing this for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News”
From Aaron Montgomery
What do you call a zombie who cooks stir fry?
10th Annual REGGIEs
Nominate at https://www.2regularguys.com/reggies until November 10th at 5 PM Central Time.
Terry’s New Book
Exciting News! Terry has published his latest book. Beer, Bait & Barbecue: The Secret and True Origin of Vampires upon the Earth Get your copy at https://decorators.ink/bbb
Trends in Social Media
Aaron: As VP of Customer Experience, Cory Cissell strives to establish service levels and requirements for three key departments: customer service, marketing, and art. He develops and implements methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback. He is also responsible for developing and implementing training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees. He oversees the weekly, monthly, and yearly goals of 90+ team members.
Terry: Let’s start with sharing with our listeners how you came to the industry.
Aaron: What are the headwear trends today, and what should our listeners be decorating?
Terry: In our show prep, you told us about converting old systems to new ones and automating the workflow. Talk to us about that.
Aaron: Let’s talk about websites. Tell us why staying current and user-friendly is important.
Terry: To continue on marketing, give our listeners some ideas to stay top of mind in a recession.
Aaron: Hiring in the current marketplace is a subject we hear about all the time. Give us some tips on how you are accomplishing the task.
Terry: Now that we have these new employees, talk to us about your own training techniques.
Aaron: In your bio, you mentioned quality assurance. Share your thoughts on quality control.
Terry: Tell our listeners how they can reach out to you.
BE PART OF #5THINGS
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject, whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Equipment Zone in Franklin Lakes, NJ starting October 29-30, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 5-6, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting September 25-26, 2022.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Print Hustlers Conference Fort Worth, TX – November 6, 2022
- Applique Getaway Virtual – November 15, 2022
- PPAI Expo Las Vegas, NV – January 10-12, 2023
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 20-22, 2023
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 7-10, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City, MO – February 24-25, 2023
- EEM Show Lafayette, LA – March 3-5, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 9-10, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 23-25, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minneapolis (Welch), MN – March 31-April 1, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Chicago (Tinley Park), IL – April 14-15, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – April 27-28, 2023
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – April 27-29, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
All dates and events subject to change