Heat Transfer Vinyl and More with Heat Transfer Warehouse
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 51:31 — 47.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. On this week’s show, we’ll be talking heat transfer vinyl with the folks from Heat Transfer Warehouse. Thinking about adding vinyl to your product line, or wondering what will be hot in 2018? Tune in this Friday!
Sponsored by: SGIA.org | ThreadX – Palm Springs, CA February 25-28, 2018
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
Heat Transfer Vinyl and More
Terry: Can you start us off with a little background on you guys and the company. AJ, let’s start with you and then Kirk give us more about HTW.
Aaron: I’m always interested in where the industry is going and how things look from others perspectives. We get to see you guys at a lot of shows, tell us what you are hearing from customers. Is Heat Transfer a growing segment in the industry?
Terry: Someone wants to get into the business, how can you help them?
- Late cut off times and quick shipping
Aaron: What special products are you offering and what’s going to be hot for 2018?
- Glitters were huge in 2016 and 2017, but we are seeing trends going towards different sparkle/flash. More and more metallics and stretchable glitters and metallics
Terry: Beyond someone calling to place an order, how do you set yourselves apart? What services do you offer your customers to help them be successful?
- We do not actually take an order over the phone. We give the customer the ability to order easily online and they can see exactly what they are ordering.
- Competitive shipping rates.
- Custom department for rhinestones, patterns and dye sublimation.
- SUBLI-FLock 5901 https://www.heattransferwarehouse.com/subli-flock-5901 also SubliFlok 1602 https://www.heattransferwarehouse.com/subliflok-1602 Also Subli-tex which is a twill ltwill-likeal that you can sublimate onto https://www.heattransferwarehouse.com/chemica-1603-subli-tex
Aaron: What are the benefits of using Heat Transfer Vinyl as opposed to other garment decoration methods (ie-screen printing)?
- Low quantity
- Onsite printing (volleyball tournaments, running events etc)
- Glitter, High grade reflectives.
- No need for huge additional spaces for screen equipment, wash bays, development rooms
- Polyurethane films that do not crack like plastisol inks
Terry: You have several locations, where can our listeners find you?
- We service the entire US within 1-2 days
- But headquarters in Fargo ND, with locations in Cincinnati OH, Las Vegas NV and coming in 2018 we are proud to announce Jacksonville Florida
Terry: Tell us a little more about what you guys are doing in your communities. I just saw a press release where you launched a Holiday Gift Drive and have seen other things you guys do.
Kirk Anton and AJ McAleer are members of the team at Heat Transfer Warehouse; the leading wholesale supplier and distributor of heat transfer materials. They both wear lots of hats in the company and industry.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course –Workhorse Products – January 27-28
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen in Chicago – February 10-11
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen in Nashville – March 3-4
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4,2018
- PPAI Expo – Las Vegas – January 16-18, 2018
- ISS Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2018
- ASI Dallas – January 25-26, 2018
- NNEP Atlanta – February 2-3, 2018
- International Awards & Personalization Expo, Las Vegas – February 20-23, 2018
- DAX Kansas City – February 23-24, 2018
- ThreadX powered by SGIA – Palm Springs, CA – February 25-27, 2018
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
- Offering products as a single item instead of forcing cases on you.
- Changing shipping standards.
- Offering unique products from limited manufacturing partnerships.
This show is brought to you for a full hour by:
Specialty Graphics Imaging Association – SGIA will continually strive to be the foremost resource for information and education within the specialty imaging industry. SGIA supports the digital and screen printing community in the USA and Canada by providing services and activities specific to their interests. While the majority of SGIA services and activities are specific to US and Canada, SGIA will continue to partner with national and regional associations around the globe to continually develop the international community. The SGIA National Affiliation Program brings together a multinational community to enhance awareness and encourage the exchange of information. Supporting the Leaders of the Digital and Screen Printing Community
Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all-new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Google +. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.
June 18, 2021 @ 12:28 am
This post is very informative and greatly helps visitors free information about heat transfer vinyl.