Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. On this Valentine’s edition of the 2 Regular Guys Podcast, we are not only going to share our love for you, the #Regulators, but we are going to share some techniques for helping your customer to love you even more. Build a foundation, best selling techniques and making your company truly customer-centric. Terry and Aaron will give you lots of great tips you can put into action right away, plus the usual fun and banter.
Sponsored by: Impressions Expo. Use the Promo Code RegularGuysIE for a FREE Expo Pass!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
Jay Busselle - Your Style Guide
Aaron: We’ve asked Jay to join us for a couple of minutes since his new branding product has just launched! Welcome to the show Jay!
Terry: So Jay, give us a quick description of your new book.
Aaron: I know it’s early but what kind of feedback have you had so far?
Aaron: Thanks Jay, where can people find you and find this new book? www.2regularguys.com/ysg
Roadmap to Success
Terry: OK Aaron, it’s Valentine’s Day so let’s talk about love! More specifically, how do we woo our customers into loving us and our businesses?
- Have a foundation. Clear why, know your costs, can be honest earlier.
- How do you sell? (Terry – Educator and find solutions)
- Be Customer-Centric in your Policies – https://www.aaronmontgomery.info/2019/07/transactional-emails/ | https://www.aaronmontgomery.info/2019/01/customer-centric/
- Follow-up – We all want 2 things as humans. Attention and Approval
Facebook Live Video
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Next Level Business Training
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing webinar March 28th, 2020
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course
Atlas Screen Supply in Nashville, February 15-16
WorkHorse Phoenix February 29-March 1
- Scheduling & Estimating Production Time Video Series – March, 2020
- Your Style Guide eBook by Jay Busselle
- NBM Santa Clara – February 7-8, 2020
- International Awards & Personalization Expo – February 18-21, 2020
- DAX Kansas City – February 22-23, 2020
- ThreadX Powered by SGIA – February 23–25, 2020
- NBM Irving TX – March 12-14, 2020
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – March 19-21, 2020
- DAX Minnesota – April 2-4, 2020
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.