Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. We have been fighting it too, but for those of us, that knows what Black Friday really means, its time to make sure we are ready for what is to come. Aaron is actively involved with a company that does wholesale sublimation gift production and the 4th quarter is no joke. It is the best of times and if not done well can be the worst of time. Terry is going to interview Aaron and see if we can pass along some tips to you to make the Holiday Season less stressful and more profitable. Tis the season! ho ho ho
Sponsored by: Impressions Expo. Use the Promo Code RegularGuysIE for a FREE Expo Pass!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
Nothing to report this week. Please Contact Us if you have news to share.
Thanks for Printavo for their support! Please tell them the 2 Regular Guys sent you.
Let’s talk organization. Keeping your shop organized is crucial to growing your screen printing business. Printavo helps thousands of shops keep their team on the same page, and look professional to their customers. If you’re always getting tapped on the shoulder with questions, missing order due dates, or just ready to get to the next step in your shop, Printavo is your solution. Printavo allows shops to create consistent quotes, automate quote & art approvals, schedule jobs, collect payment, and now create online stores. All inside one platform. Being cloud-based, you can even use Printavo from home and with remote employees too. Printavo has a free trial and demo which you can sign up for at their website: Printavo.com
- What would you say is the holiday rush window?
- When should planning realistically need to happen?
- What are the areas of your business that need to be addressed… personnel, inventory, others?
- What preparation mistakes do you see?
- Shipping Companies… (They get ride of the Delivery Guarantees)
- Don’t make big changes (ie Moving)
- Set expectations CLEARLY
- Perfect scenario for next year: How would you go about putting your holiday plan together?
Facebook Live Video
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Aaron’s “Becoming a Digital Marketing Super Hero” Webinar, November 11, 2019
- Erich’s latest article on Digitizing Pixel Embroidery
- Marshall Atkinson – 6 Steps to Kill Your Production Downtime – Introductory Price $497.50
- Art & Separations for Screen Printed Apparel – Dane Clement of Great Dane Graphics, SGIA – December 2 – 3
- NBM Charlotte – November 8-9, 2019
- ASI Orlando – January 5-6, 2020
- PPAI Expo – January 14-16, 2020
- Impressions Expo Long Beach – January 17-19, 2020
- NBM Santa Clara – February 7-8, 2020
- International Awards & Personalization Expo – February 18-21, 2020
- DAX Kansas City – February 22-23, 2020
- ThreadX Powered by SGIA – February 23–25, 2020
- NBM Irving TX – March 12-14, 2020
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – March 19-21, 2020
- DAX Minnesota – April 2-4, 2020
Please support our sponsors!
Impressions Expo – Use the Promo Code RegularGuysIE for a FREE Expo Pass!
Our Success Group – Business Training, Consulting and Support
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.