(Sponsored by GRAPHICS PRO EXPO) This week on 2 Regular Guys Aaron and Terry will be finishing up our conversation on the Presentation. What does your customer see, from the box you deliver to them, to the image you project through business cards, your website, social media. Are you presenting yourself as a professional? Are you presenting yourself above and beyond the competition?
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
Dad Joke – Two snails got into a bar fight…
It was a real slug fest
How are You Positioning Yourself - Part 2
We’re back for Part 2. What is presentation anyway, beyond the image that a customer envisions when they think of your company. The image they perceive when they open a box from you. The picture in their minds when they look at your business card. Presentation is simply how we present ourselves, our companies, to the world. And the image, the impression, we leave behind.
We talked about:
Presentation of the package you deliver
Presentation of you as a company – business cards
- Do people pay enough attention to their websites today?
- Call to Action
- Tell your Story – Hero’s Journey
- What is in it for them?
Your “presentation” on social media
- Social is the key – Stop posting your sales, offers, and pitches – Engage and build a relationship
- Don’t completely rely on automation
- Personal and business – There is NO divider. If you want to use Social Media for marketing, expect to also put yourself out there and be OK with letting people in.
- You attract what you put out there.
- Are you a helper, a positive influence on the industry?
Facebook Live Video
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- 5 Keys of Business Success Growing and Launching – This experience includes over 5 hours of training videos, with 25 specific detailed modules. There are 5 distinct keys with 26 homework assignments to help you take action and put this training to work in your business. You will gain the confidence to grow and launch your business with guardrails to steer you away from catastrophe.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. 30 minutes of Q&A. And this is the one time in Erich and Aaron’s life that 30 minutes is 30 minutes. Tune in at www.liveosg.com. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix on October 23-24.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 6-7.
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Success Business Training. Our missing is to provide resources that empower business owners to achieve their idea of success.
- Club OSG – Live videos and information from After Hours of Tuesday’s With Todd and Small Business Saturdays. Plus 10% off at MontCo.biz and FatDadWholesale.com
- The Success Tracker – A program from OSG, to get people started on achieving their goals.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell digitizing for emblems including small detail tips, creating your own borders, as well as execution for stitching, and more. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth,TX – September 10-12, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Pittsburgh, PA – September 24-25, 2021
Printing United Orlando – October 6-8, 2021– CANCELLED
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – October 29-30, 2021
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 21-23, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 10-12, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Denver, CO – April 14-15, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 2-4, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands, NL – July 21-22, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 4-6, 2002
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – September 16-17, 2022
- Printing United Las Vegas, NV – October 19-21, 2022
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.