We spend our days managing staff, sales, orders, cash flow, etc., but how do we manage our time? Aaron and Terry will talk about time management at work. Prioritizing and being efficient with the one asset we have that is always ticking away, whether we spend it well or not. We’ll be looking for ideas and suggestions from the Regulators too!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
Dad Joke: Of all the inventions of the last 100 years, the dry erase board has to be the most remarkable.
(From Jerry Dahlheimer)
What is your time worth?
- Printavo posted just yesterday, “We all tend to undervalue our time.”
Let’s see how you spend your time
- It’s time to do some homework
What tasks should you delegate, job out, or quit entirely? Hire for this task?
- Back to idea #1
Let’s Talk Time Management (I hear a lot, how do I get it all done?)
- How to Say No
- Saying no to business, can actually bring you more of the right business
- Sandwich method
- Time Management versus Priority Management
- David Allen Getting Things Done
- Master Capture List
- Empowered Life Method (Big Visions / WHY, Long Term Goals, Annual Goal Setting, Quarterly Review – Measuring, Monthly Celebration, Weekly Planning, Daily Intentions)
Facebook Live Video
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix July 10-11
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting May 22-23 SOLD OUT. Next Chicago class August 21-22.
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Success Business Training. Our missing is to provide resources that empower business owners to achieve their idea of success.
- The Success Tracker – A program from OSG, to get people started on achieving their goals.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Half with Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery – 30 Minute Q&A – Friday’s At 11:30 AM Central
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide eBook by Jay Busselle
Impressions Expo Long Beach – April 24-26, 2021– Cancelled
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving – May 13-15, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis – June 15-17, 2021
- DAX Kansas City – July 9-10, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands – July 15-16, 2021
- DAX Minnesota – August 3-4, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach – August 12-14, 2021
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – August 26-28, 2021
- DAX Chicagoland – August 27-28, 2021
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth – September 10-12, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Pittsburgh – September 24-25, 2021
- Printing United Orlando – October 6-8, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte – October 29-30, 2021
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.