Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast from September 20th, 2013, so you can get more details on some of the items we discussed. The guys talked with Kristine Shreve about how to do social media in our industry and covered lots of do’s and dont’s.
How to Do Social Media with Kristine from EnMart:
- What is one of the most important things to understand when choosing what social media platform to be involved in. (The importance of knowing your target customer is on the social media platform you choose)
- Is their one social media platform that will work for everyone? (Why no social media platform will work for every business)
- What can you tell us about promoted posts? (Promoted vs. organic posts – This is mostly Facebook although Twitter offers advertising now too)
- So what types if things should I be posting and when? (What a successful social media feed should contain)
- Should you include controversial topics in your social media feed
- What is social media really all about? (Why the first word in the phrase social media is social)
Also got additional Questions from Interactive Chat!!!
- Do you use Instagram?
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – October 5th and 6th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – November 2nd and 3rd
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – November 15th
- NBM Philly – September 19th to 21st
- ISS Fort Worth – September 26th to 28th
- SGIA Expo (Orlando) – October 23rd to 25th
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.