October 25th, 2014 Show Notes – How to Market with Mark Coudray
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. Terry and Aaron talked about the 2014 SGIA show in Las Vegas as well as talked about how to market with Mark Coudray. Mark is a long-time industry expert who takes marketing and social media to the next level by introducing his new Catalyst Accelerator program.
***Please support this show – Buy a Mug!***
- Record attendance
- Terry’s seminar
- What did we see that was new?
- What was the coolest toy out there?
- Anything not SGIA related we can share?
How to Market with Mark Coudray
- What did Mark see at SGIA and what stood out to him?
- Give us a little more information beyond your bio about what has led you to your current Catalyst Accelerator program.
- We have had several discussions on this show about the dos and don’ts of social media, but I’m always interested to hear more on that topic. What is the biggest mistake you see people in our industry making?
- Are there things you are seeing on the social media side of our industry that people are doing right?
- What changes you are seeing in our industry that our listeners need to be aware of?
- As you know many of the companies in our industry are the smaller Mom and Pop shops, are there things you suggest for them to keep as much market share as they can?
- So lets talk a bit about your new Catalyst Accelerator Program. Give us some info on what it is exactly and who your target audience is for this program.
Mark A Coudray is a respected and well-known industry innovator and strategist. His works have been published in more than 400 papers, columns, features, and articles in every major graphics publication in the US and abroad. Coudray is an active member of the Academy of Screen & Digital Printing Technology since 1989. Mark is past chairman of SGIA and Parmele Award recipient, the industry’s highest award.
Upcoming Trade Shows
- NBM Charlotte – November 6th – 8th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – November 8-9, 2014
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over on our You Tube Page.