Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. Terry and Aaron talked about the 2014 SGIA show in Las Vegas as well as talked about how to market with Mark Coudray. Mark is a long time industry expert who takes marketing and social media to the next level and in introducing his new Catalyst Accelerator program.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
***Please support this show – Buy a Mug!***
- Record attendance
- Terry’s seminar
- What did we see that was new?
- What was the coolest toy out there?
- Anything not SGIA related we can share?
How to Market with Mark Coudray
- What did Mark see at SGIA and what stood out to him?
- Give us a little more information beyond your bio about what has led you to your current Catalyst Accelerator program.
- We have had several discussion on this show about dos and don’ts of social media, but I’m always interested to hear more on that topic. What is the biggest mistake you see people in our industry making?
- Are there things you are seeing on the social media side of our industry that people are doing right?
- What changes you are seeing in our industry that our listeners need to be aware of?
- As you know many of the companies in our industry are the smaller Mom and Pop shops, are there things you suggest for them to keep as much market share as they can?
- So lets talk a bit about your new Catalyst Accelerator Program. Give us some info on what it is exactly and who your target audience is for this program.
Mark A Coudray is a respected and well-known industry innovator and strategist. His works have been published in more than 400 papers, columns, features, and articles in every major graphics publication in the US and abroad. Coudray is an active member of the Academy of Screen & Digital Printing Technology since 1989. Mark is past chairman of SGIA and Parmele Award recipient, the industry’s highest award.
Upcoming Trade Shows
- NBM Charlotte – November 6th – 8th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – November 8-9, 2014
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,895. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our You Tube Page.