iLEARNING+: A Print Education Revolution
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:33 — 52.2MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:33 — 52.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Join the 2 Regular Guys as they welcome Ray Weiss from Printing United Alliance. Ray will be discussing the latest advancements in the field of print decoration and sharing the exciting news about the new iLEARNING+ Platform. This cutting-edge educational program offers a comprehensive curriculum covering a variety of decoration methods, with courses designed to help printers of all levels expand their skills and knowledge. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out, the iLEARNING+ program is the perfect way to take your printing skills to the next level. So tune in this Friday to find out more and get a sneak peek into this exciting new educational opportunity!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
(From Martha Taylor) What’s the difference between Dubai and Abu Dhabi?
The people in Dubai don’t like the Flintstones, but the people in Abu Dhabi do.
Aaron: Welcome Ray, into the show. Tell our listeners a little about yourself.
Erich: Tell us about iLEARNING+. What is it? How will it impact our listeners.
Aaron: How will these courses benefit our listeners?
Erich: What is the value of a certification vs a course?
Aaron: What’s coming up this Spring and Fall?
Erich: Some of our listeners are also educators. What are their opportunities here?
Aaron: Talk to us about becoming a member of PRINTING United Alliance as either a company or an individual.
Erich: How can our listeners find you and find out about iLEARNING+?
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting April 22-23, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting March 11-12, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City, MO – February 24-25, 2023
- EEM Show Lafayette, LA – March 3-5, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 9-10, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 23-25, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minneapolis (Welch), MN – March 31-April 1, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Chicago (Tinley Park), IL – April 14-15, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – April 27-28, 2023
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – April 27-29, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- ASI Chicago – July 25-27, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
All dates and events subject to change