Imprinted Sportswear Show Long Beach Recap
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:50 — 42.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. On the show this week, Josh Carruth, Imprinted Sportswear Shows Director, will give us a recap of the recent show in Long Beach, California. He will also be able to formally accept the #2017REGGIE and give us a look at what’s on the horizon in 2018 and beyond. Welcome to the start of our 6th Season as the industries first Internet Radio Show / Podcast. We had a last minute cancellation. Timothy from Gildan Activewear is unable to join us. Fortunately, a friend of the show, Erich Campbell is able to step in. So tune in to hear all about Imprinted Sportswear Shows from several perspectives and other valuable gems.
Sponsored by: SGIA.org | ThreadX – Palm Springs, CA February 25-28, 2018
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
- David Gross and Cheryl Kuchek Talk ChromaLuxe on Facebook Live. The live session will cover how to master ChromaLuxe by preventing ghosting, cloudiness, and more. The broadcast will air on February 2 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. (EST), in the Sublimation for Beginners and Beyond Facebook group page.
- GroupeSTAHL Promotes Josh Ellsworth – REGGIE Award winner. The company appoints Josh Ellsworth to vice president of sales, dealer channel. Ellsworth comes to the role with nearly 20 years of service at the company in roles such as maintenance, sales, production, and general manager of the company’s educational resource STAHLS’ TV. His career with GroupeSTAHL dates back to 1998.
- The 11th Annual Wearables Apparel Design Awards were recently announced. They were featured in the February edition of Wearables as well as sharing the secrets behind the unique looks. Link.
Imprinted Sportswear Show
Aaron: We’d like to welcome into the show Josh Carruth, a Show Director for Emerald Expo, heading up the Imprinted Sportswear Shows – ISS. Previous roles?
Terry: Josh, tell us about the recent ISS Show in Long Beach.
Aaron: Speaking of success, We are pleased to officially present you with the REGGIE Award. 5 Straight Years. What makes it so special?
Terry: What’s new on the horizon for ISS in 2018?
Aaron: There is a lot of 2018 left, so we know you still have a lot on your plate there, but anything news worth in 2019 and beyond?
Terry: What can people look forward to about the upcoming Atlantic City show beside it being St Patrick’s Day?
Aaron: How can people find out more about ISS and attend future shows.
Terry: Welcome in Erich Campbell. Multi REGGIE Award winner and Relationship Manager at Deco Network. Thanks for joining us on such short notice.
Aaron: Start off by telling us about DecoNetwork. According to LinkedIn you have been there almost a year now. Now that you are settled in hopefully. What can you tell us about Deco from the inside?
Terry: You guys were also exhibiting at ISS Long Beach. Tell us about that and some of the conversations you had with attendees.
Aaron: I know you were also a speaker at ISS this year. What were your first impressions and how did that go?
Terry: On the 19th of January, we were telling secrets. Since it is just the 3 of us listening, what secrets can you share with us?
Aaron: How can people find you and all the great things you have going on over at DecoNetwork?
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen in Chicago – February 10-11
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen in Nashville – March 3 – 4
- Equipment & Supplies for a New Screen Printer: What you need for success! – DAX Kansas City – Friday, Feb 23 10:20AM
- Digital Marketing: Growing Your Business with Social Media and Email Marketing – DAX Kansas City – Friday, Feb 23 12:30PM – 1:50PM
- Finding New Niche Markets because you are a Digital Decorator – DAX Kansas City – Friday, Feb 23 2:20PM – 3:40PM
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen in Nashville – March 3-4
- PPAI Expo – Las Vegas – January 16-18, 2018
- ISS Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2018
- ASI Dallas – January 25-26, 2018
- NNEP Atlanta – February 2-3, 2018
- International Awards & Personalization Expo, Las Vegas – February 20-23, 2018
- DAX Kansas City – February 23-24, 2018
- ThreadX powered by SGIA – Palm Springs, CA – February 25-27, 2018
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
- Offering products as a single item instead of forcing cases on you.
- Changing shipping standards.
- Offering unique products from limited manufacturing partnerships.
This show is brought to you for a full hour by:
Specialty Graphics Imaging Association – SGIA will continually strive to be the foremost resource for information and education within the specialty imaging industry. SGIA supports the digital and screen printing community in the USA and Canada by providing services and activities specific to their interests. While the majority of SGIA services and activities are specific to US and Canada, SGIA will continue to partner with national and regional associations around the globe to continually develop the international community. The SGIA National Affiliation Program brings together a multinational community to enhance awareness and encourage the exchange of information. Supporting the Leaders of the Digital and Screen Printing Community
Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all-new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Google +. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.