This week we discuss the latest developments in the Inclusion Initiative and gain valuable industry insights. We’re thrilled to welcome back Jed Seifert, an advocate for community empowerment and business success. Discover how to tap into a pool of limitless employees right in your own community while exploring Jed’s recipe for thriving in the industry. Get the inside scoop on our initiative’s progress, and what’s on the horizon, and glean insights on effective employee management as your business grows. Whether you’re passionate about inclusion or eager to elevate your industry knowledge, this episode promises valuable takeaways to enrich your journey in the world of decoration and printing. Tune in and stay informed with the 2 Regular Guys!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Terry: There’s only one thing that scares me on Halloween.
Aaron: Which is? (witches)
Inclusion Initiative Update
Aaron: Welcome! Jed, you joined us back in November of 2022 to share about the inclusion initiative you would like to see take hold in the industry and beyond. So most of the Regulators would have met you back then, but for any new listeners can you tell us a little about you and your passion?
Terry: Again we talked about this last year, but can you give us an overview of the unique approach to hiring and managing employees you have at Stakes? How is that process going at this point?
Aaron: Can you provide an update on the progress of the Inclusion Initiative since we last spoke? Have there been any notable developments or success stories?
Terry: How can our listeners follow your lead and duplicate your hiring successes?
Aaron: As an industry how can we do more? Were their hopes or expectations when you started sharing these ideas publicly that just haven’t come to fruition?
Terry: You’ve built a large and successful decorating business. What have you learned along the way that would help our listeners grow their businesses?
Aaron: You’ve been actively involved in the industry, attending events like Printing United and Impressions in Ft. Worth. Can you share any trends or innovations you’ve seen?
Terry: How can businesses successfully balance growth with maintaining their core values and commitment to the community, as you’ve done with the Inclusion Initiative?
Aaron: What’s next for Stakes?
Terry: To wrap up, could you offer our listeners one piece of advice based on your journey in the industry and your experiences with the Inclusion Initiative?
The Secret Sauce
We serve up bite-sized tips for our #regulators to instantly spice up their decorated apparel business. Just like the perfect wing sauce, these quick tips can transform your business experience, adding flavor and depth to your operations. Each video in this playlist is a nugget of wisdom, carefully selected for its potential to bring immediate value to your work. So, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started in the decorated apparel industry, dip into our ‘Secret Sauce’ for insights that can help you soar. Remember, the right tip at the right time can be just the secret ingredient you need for success.
- OSG Live! – Wednesday Mornings at 7 AM Central Time and then available to watch any time.
- Start Loving Your Business Today ❤️
The FUNdamentals Of Business Success Book
- Radical Goal-Getters – Facilitated 6-Month Mastermind and Goal Achievement Group
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting 2024.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, January 13-14, 2024.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for patches.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City – February 23 – 24, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 7-9, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minnesota – March 15 – 16, 2024
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Tinley Park, IL – April 19 – 20, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – June 13-15, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Greater Philadelphia (Oaks), PA – July 10-12, 2024
- Printing United Expo Las Vegas, NV – September 10-12, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – October 3-5, 2024
- Impressions Expo Ft. Worth, TX – October 24-26, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – November 7-9, 2024
All dates and events are subject to change