Join us for a knowledge-packed episode of the 2 Regular Guys Podcast, featuring industry veteran Charlie Taublieb. With 47 years of experience in the business, Charlie is a treasure trove of insights and expertise. Aaron and Terry will discuss Charlie’s rich journey in the industry, exploring key moments and experiences that have shaped his perspective. From his extensive summer road trips connecting with industry professionals to his upcoming seminars, Charlie offers a unique perspective on industry trends and tips. Discover valuable takeaways that apply to both newcomers and seasoned professionals in the world of decoration and printing. Charlie’s golden nuggets of advice and observations will inspire, inform, and elevate your understanding of the industry. Whether you’re looking for trends to watch, tips for success, or simply seeking to expand your industry knowledge, this episode with Charlie Taublieb is a must-listen.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Did you know I picked up a hitchhiker last night?
The hitchhiker laughed and said, “How do you know I’m not a serial killer?”
I said, “The odds of two serial killers being in the same car are astronomical.”
Aaron: Charlie, for that one person who might be listening who doesn’t know you, tell us a little about yourself and your path into the industry.
Terry: When and where did you speak at your first trade show, and how did that experience shape your approach to sharing industry insights?
Aaron: So, you’ll be speaking next week at the Ft Worth Impressions Expo like the rest of the 2 Regular Guys Crew here. Tell us about your seminars there.
Terry: Beyond the Ft. Worth Impressions Expo, you’ve been a frequent speaker at various industry events. Can you share some memorable moments or key takeaways from those experiences?
Aaron: You have a new book out. Can you provide a sneak peek into some of the industry insights and practical knowledge that readers can expect to find in it?
Terry: Your annual summer road trips are legendary. Could you share a few highlights from your 2023 journey? Any fascinating people or stories?
Aaron: With 47 years of experience, you’ve seen the industry evolve. What trends or shifts have you observed recently that could impact both newcomers and established professionals?
Terry: Where can our listeners find you, buy the book, and learn more about your consulting services?
Aaron: We like to end an interview with one golden nugget. If you could distill your extensive industry experience into one piece of advice for someone new to the industry, what would it be?
The Secret Sauce
We serve up bite-sized tips for our #regulators to instantly spice up their decorated apparel business. Just like the perfect wing sauce, these quick tips can transform your business experience, adding flavor and depth to your operations. Each video in this playlist is a nugget of wisdom, carefully selected for its potential to bring immediate value to your work. So, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started in the decorated apparel industry, dip into our ‘Secret Sauce’ for insights that can help you soar. Remember, the right tip at the right time can be just the secret ingredient you need for success.
- Start Loving Your Business Today ❤️
The FUNdamentals Of Business Success Book
- Radical Goal-Getters – Facilitated 6-Month Mastermind and Goal Achievement Group
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting August 26-27, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, September 23-24, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for patches.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023 – CANCELLED
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ABC’s – Design, Print, Market Workshop (At Impressions Expo Ft. Worth) Fort Worth, TX – September 13, 2023
- 5 Keys of Marketing Online – September 18-22, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 7-9, 2024
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – June 13-15, 2024
All dates and events subject to change