November 22nd, 2013 Show Notes – Internet Marketing with JP Hunt
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast from November 22nd, 2013, so you can get more details on some of the items we discussed. JP Hunt with InkSoft joined us to talk about online order systems, and a discussion of strategic planning to help businesses solve problems. This will be a great opportunity to talk internet marketing with a 10 year vet.
Internet Marketing, eCommerce and SEO
- What’s the most effective way to leverage Internet marketing?
- How can I use social media to promote my business?
- Do I need an eCommerce website?
- What makes for a success website?
- Search Engine Optimization: What do I need to know about it?
- Tell us a little more about Inksoft and what you guys do? Also let people know where they can find you and get more information.
About Jay: J.P. Hunt is a Coffee-drinker, technology addict and a Marketing Guru. He has over ten years industry experience and combines his ability in Internet marketing and strategic planning to help businesses solve problems and adapt to and leverage modern marketing opportunities. His name is JP Hunt, M.B.A and he is the VP of Marketing & Partner at the world’s most important software company (InkSoft).
First annual industry awards. We have the nomination form up on our website and we are looking for your input on who we should be voting on to win these awards. The nomination form will be up until November 27th, and then the voting will begin December 1st, 2013. Votes will be tallied until December 19th, 2013 and we will announce the winners on a special 1 hour broadcast on the 20th of December at 10AM CST.
You can submit nominations as many times as you want.
- Best new product in the industry
- Best sales rep from any company
- Best customer service from any company
- Most helpful forum poster on any industry forum
- Best trade show seminar
- Best industry trade show (sponsor company and location)
- Best guest on the 2 Regular Guys Podcast
Be sure to give us your nomination HERE.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – January 25th and 26th
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) February 21st
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.