Jay Busselle and Social Media Marketing
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:40 — 59.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. We chatted first with Greg Kitson at Mind’s Eye Graphics about the upcoming seminar with Aaron, How to Make Money with Digital Decorating. And then our guest Jay Busselle from Printa Systems will be talking about his new position as well as social media marketing.
Sponsored by: SGIA.org | 2017 SGIA Expo in New Orleans – Oct 10-12
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
- John Bergmann who started the Bergmann Group, the parent company of Workhorse Products, passed away last week. We’d like to pass along our condolences to everyone at Workhorse, especially John’s son John Jr and Tyler, his son-in-law. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Charlotte Catholic High School students were recently honored by the Alliance for Young Artists & Writers for their dye-sublimation photography prints on ChromaLuxe metal. Two students, senior Bella Garner and sophomore Perris Bowling, were awarded Silver Medals in the National Scholastic Art and Writing Awards competition. Their work also received Gold Key Awards in the 2017 Mid-Carolinas competition. Read More
- Aaron and Greg announce they are extending the early Bird Special for the class How to Make Money with Digital Decorating until the end of Labor Day Weekend.
- ThreadX powered by SGIA coming soon! February 25th to 27th, 2018 in Palm Springs, CA – Sign-up to receive more information as it comes available.
Jay Busselle and Social Media Marketing
Terry: Jay, you’re at a new location since our last show together. Let’s get started by telling us about Printa Systems.
Aaron: Talk about your position with Printa.
Terry: Who is the customer you’re reaching out to?
Terry: Talk to us about PromoChat on Twitter. 3PM Eastern Time #PromoChat
Aaron: Like me, you’re heavily into social media as a way to reach customers. Talk about the current state of social media as a vehicle for promotion and what you see as the future.
Terry: Jay, where can our listeners reach out to you?
Jay Busselle: He started screen printing his sophomore year in High School and as a result learned some very valuable copyright lessons early. Jay has been connected to the apparel decoration and promotional product advertising worlds ever since. His roles over the last 15 years have been mostly focused on graphics and marketing. He is the proud dad of 6 kids, lives in Phoenix, AZ and is currently the Director of Marketing & Sales Manager at Printa Systems.
- Getting Smart with Some Simple Marketing Strategies – ISS Orlando Seminar – Sept 9
- Epson F2000 DTG Printer Training Seminar – New Philadelphia, OH – Sept 13
- Getting Smart with Some Simple Marketing Strategies – ISS Ft. Worth Seminar – Sept 24
- How to Make Money with Digital Decorating – Mind’s Eye Graphics in Northeast Indiana – Oct 6-7
- SGIA Seminars – Getting Smart with Some Simple Marketing Strategies and Demystifying Wide Format Sublimation and Cut and Sew Production – October 12
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen in Chicago – Nov 11-12
- NBM Secaucus – Aug 17 – 19
- ISS Orlando – Sep 7 – 9
- NBM Denver – Sep 8 – 9
- ISS Ft. Worth – Sep 22 – 24
- SGIA (Specialty Graphic Imaging Association) – Oct 10 – 12
- NBM Charlotte – Oct 26 – 28
- ASI Orlando – Jan 3 -4, 2018
- PPAI Expo – Las Vegas – Jan 16-18, 2018
- ISS Long Beach – Jan 19-20, 2018
- ThreadX powered by SGIA – Palm Springs, CA – Feb 25-27, 2018
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by:
Specialty Graphics Imaging Association – SGIA will continually strive to be the foremost resource for information and education within the specialty imaging industry. SGIA supports the digital and screen printing community in the USA and Canada by providing services and activities specific to their interests. While the majority of SGIA services and activities are specific to US and Canada, SGIA will continue to partner with national and regional associations around the globe to continually develop the international community. The SGIA National Affiliation Program brings together a multinational community to enhance awareness and encourage the exchange of information. Supporting the Leaders of the Digital and Screen Printing Community
Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Google +. You can also find information over at our YouTube Page.