Join us for a captivating journey through the decades of the decoration and printing industry as we welcome the legendary Scott Fresener to the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. Scott, an industry icon, takes us back to the era of his groundbreaking book, “How to Print T-Shirts for Fun and Profit,” and the revolutionary separation software, FastFilms. We’ll delve into the history of the US Screen Printing Institute’s influential screen printing classes and explore the invention of one of the industry’s first DTG printers, the T-Jet. Get ready to step into the past, embrace the present, and glimpse into the future with the one and only Scott Fresener. Aaron’s first employer in the industry was Scott Fresener back in 2000 and Terry joined the team a few years later. Get your junior yellow legal pads ready for some industry insights, memorable stories, and a celebration of an iconic career.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Terry: It’s Thanksgiving month so let’s get those seasonal Dad Jokes going.
What’s the best song to play while cooking a turkey?
It’s all about that baste… ‘bout that baste…
Aaron: Welcome to the show Scott. Instead of a bio, we want to start with the time machine. Tell our listeners about the early days… making your own transfers… How to Print T-Shirts for Fun and Profit book… Tell us how it all began.
Terry: Let’s talk about your brainchild, FastFilms separation software. First, for our younger listeners, what is it? And second, how did that software come to be?
Aaron: By the time I got to US Screen your hands-on screen printing classes were well underway. Let’s talk about the evolution of that concept, and how you saw that need in the industry.
Terry: After the break let’s talk about the beginnings of DTG and white ink, and of course what you’re doing these days.
Aaron: You reinvented US Screen while Terry and I worked there. What made you believe Direct-to-Garment printing would be so revolutionary? Talk to us about the T-Jet.
Terry: White ink took DTG printing from a novelty on white shirts to a viable decorating option. Let’s talk about white ink for DTG.
Aaron: You’ve been responsible for some earth-shattering developments in our industry from separation software to DTG printing. Tell us your prediction for what’s next.
Terry: I’m pretty sure US Screen was one of the few businesses with a soundproof band room. Talk to us about what you’re doing in your spare time now.
The Secret Sauce
We serve up bite-sized tips for our #regulators to instantly spice up their decorated apparel business. Just like the perfect wing sauce, these quick tips can transform your business experience, adding flavor and depth to your operations. Each video in this playlist is a nugget of wisdom, carefully selected for its potential to bring immediate value to your work. So, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started in the decorated apparel industry, dip into our ‘Secret Sauce’ for insights that can help you soar. Remember, the right tip at the right time can be just the secret ingredient you need for success.
- OSG Live! – Wednesday Mornings at 7 AM Central Time and then available to watch any time.
- Start Loving Your Business Today ❤️
The FUNdamentals Of Business Success Book
- Radical Goal-Getters – Facilitated 6-Month Mastermind and Goal Achievement Group
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting 2024.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, January 13-14, 2024.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for patches.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- PPAI Expo Las Vegas, NV – January 15-18, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City – February 23 – 24, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 7-9, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minnesota – March 15 – 16, 2024
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Tinley Park, IL – April 19 – 20, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – June 13-15, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Greater Philadelphia (Oaks), PA – July 10-12, 2024
- Printing United Expo Las Vegas, NV – September 10-12, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – October 3-5, 2024
- Impressions Expo Ft. Worth, TX – October 24-26, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – November 7-9, 2024
All dates and events are subject to change