Join us on the 2 Regular Guys Podcast as we welcome Lori Champagne, the creative force behind www.engraving.pro. With a diverse background ranging from picture framing to Muppet building, Lori discovered her passion for the awards and engraving industry in 1994. In this episode, Lori discusses her upcoming presentation at the START HERE Academy, part of GPX Indianapolis, IN, on June 14th. Titled “Keeping Peace and Profitability in Your Home-Based Business,” her talk will provide valuable insights and practical tips for home-based entrepreneurs. Discover how Lori successfully transitioned her business from California to Michigan, setting up a fully equipped home-based studio. Tune in to gain valuable advice on achieving a harmonious balance between personal life and entrepreneurship in a home-based setting. Don’t miss this engaging conversation with Lori Renee Champagne, a true creative entrepreneur dedicated to empowering others in their pursuit of sustainable success.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Do you know how bees fly in the rain?
They wear their yellow jackets.
Home Based Business
Aaron: Welcome Lori! In the past we would share a full bio before bringing our guest on, and realized, that is just not the 2 Regular Guys. We like a good conversation! So instead, you tell us about you. Who is Lori?
Terry: Your background includes various creative ventures. Can you tell us about any unique creative strategies you’ve developed along the way?
Aaron: Being featured in a front-page Wall Street Journal article for excellence in creativity is an incredible achievement. How do you continue to foster creativity and innovation in your work today?
Terry: In the bio for START HERE Academy it mentioned you transitioned from a successful retail shop in California to a home-based studio in Michigan. What unique challenges did that create for you?
Aaron: In your experience, what are some common misconceptions or myths about running a successful home-based business?
Terry: We know that giving back to the community is a big part of who you are. Talk to us about that part of you and what drives that for you?
Terry: Another piece from the bio on START HERE Academy mentioned you are a long-time member of Toastmasters. How do you leverage these skills and experiences in your current work as an entrepreneur?
Aaron: With START HERE Academy a little over a month away. What are you most looking forward to about the event?
Terry: Tell people where they can find you and connect with you?
Don’t forget to go to www.osg.link/sha to sign up for the START HERE Academy – June 14th at 3PM the day before the GPX Indianapolis, IN show opens.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting June 10-11, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting June 3-4, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Apparel Decoration Summit Nashville, Tennessee – June 12 – 14, 2023
- START HERE Academy (By Graphics Pro) Indianapolis, IN – June 14, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- ASI Chicago – July 25-27, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
All dates and events subject to change