Richard “King” Tilley Talks Screen Printing and More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:03:22 — 55.7MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:03:22 — 55.7MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Richard “King” Tilley with ROQ US joins the 2 Regular Guys this week. He has made it his goal to serve as many people as possible through education, how-to videos on YouTube, daily mindset motivation, business advice, and perspective. Join us this week to talk about screen printing and much more. As an extra bonus, Stephanie Young with Siser will drop by at the top of the show to share the latest at Siser and the upcoming Everything Embroidery Market.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. We are not doing this for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
We saw no major news this week, so if you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News” so we can sort it out from some of the junk mail we receive.
From Erich Campbell
What do you say to a restroom on its birthday?
Happy bidet! (B-day)
Screen Printing and More
Aaron: Welcome to the 2 Regular Guys, Stephanie Young from Siser. You and I met for the first time at Everything Embroidery Market in Chattanooga in April, then you also came out to SkillsUSA and were a tremendous help. So let’s start with SkillsUSA. Tell us about your experience there.
Terry: You’re with Siser North America. Tell us about your role with them and anything new and exciting there.
Aaron: We are both headed back to EEM this month, September 22-24th. Share your experience at the last one, and tell us what you are looking forward to in Myrtle Beach.
Aaron: Welcome to the show today, Richard. Tell our listeners a little about yourself.
Terry: We always ask, what led you to garment decorating? You have quite a story, so share it with the Regulators.
Aaron: Congratulations on being one of the top industry influencers, according to the Apparelist. Talk to us about how participating on social media started and changed for you.
Terry: We’re all about education here. Share with our listeners how you help new business owners get started and find success.
Aaron: Outside of ROQ, you are the founder of the Winners Circle (@xwinnerscirclex on Instagram). Share with us what that is and your take on personal growth and paying it forward.
Terry: Tell us more about the system you use to keep moving forward and power your personal growth.
Aaron: What’s a piece of advice you would offer to a new business owner?
Terry: As we close here, is anything new and exciting in your world, and where can people connect with you?
BE PART OF #5THINGS
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject, whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. 30 minutes of Q&A. And this is the one time in Erich and Aaron’s life that 30 minutes is 30 minutes. Tune in at www.liveosg.com. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Equipment Zone in Franklin Lakes, NJ starting October 29-30, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 5-6, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting September 25-26, 2022.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – September 16-17, 2022
- START HERE Academy – September 15, 4-8 p.m., in Room 219 at the Charlotte Convention Center
- Everything Embroidery Market Myrtle Beach, NC – September 22-24, 2022
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth, TX – September 30 – October 2, 2022
- Printing United Las Vegas, NV – October 19-21, 2022
- Print Hustlers Conference Fort Worth, TX – November 6, 2022
- PPAI Expo Las Vegas, NV – January 10-12, 2023
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 20-22, 2023
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 7-10, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City, MO – February 24-25, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 9-10, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 23-25, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minneapolis (Welch), MN – March 31-April 1, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Chicago (Tinley Park), IL – April 14-15, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – April 27-28, 2023
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – April 27-29, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
All dates and events subject to change