Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast that was recorded live from DAX Kansas City. We had some great guests join us for a brief chat also got word of some fun events coming up for future events at this years DAX Shows. Aaron was pretty excited about the bowling in MN.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
***Please support this show – Buy a Mug!***
Live from DAX Kansas City
- Dave Gehrich, Vice President – Atlas Screen Supply Company
- Scott Ritter, President – Decorated Apparel Expo, Inc
- Jared Shutt, Sales – Xpresscreen
- Jimmy Lamb, Manager Of Education & Communications – Sawgrass Technologies
- Andrea Bommarito, Software Specialist – ZSK Machines
- WPPI Vegas – 3/2 – 3/4
- Digital Signage Expo Vegas – 3/11 – 3/12
- ISS Atlantic City – 3/13 – 3/15
- ASI Long Beach – 3/25 -3/26
- DAX MN – 3/27 – 3/28
- ISA Vegas – 4/9 – 4/11
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – March 21 – 22, 2015
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,995. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.