Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast that was recorded live at the ISS Nashville show. We had some great guests join us for a brief chat and enjoyed some free beers courtesy of the Imprinted Sportwear Shows and Impressions Magazine.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
ISS Nashville Live Show Guest List
- Jeff Brown, Show Director – The Imprinted Sportswear Shows
- Jimmy Lamb, Manager Of Education & Communications – Sawgrass Technologies
- Marcia Derryberry, Editor in Chief – Impressions Magazine
- Greg Kitson, President – Minds Eye Graphics, Inc.
- Victor Awtry, CEO – ipersonalyze.com
- Joseph Tovar, Owner – Synergy 17
- Facebook Group: Teach Me That
- Hawkeye Welch, Field Technician – Equipment Zone
- Dane Clement, President – Great Dane Graphics
- PPAI Expo East (Atlantic City) – May 19th – 21st
- NBM Indianapolis – June 12th – 14th
- ASI Chicago – July 15th – 17th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – May 17-18, 2014
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – May 23rd
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – May 31-June 1, 2014
Terry’s Book – Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,295. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.