We are thrilled to have Lauren Kilgore, founder of Handmade University, join us as we dive into the realm of selling online and explore the strategies and insights that can empower small businesses to thrive in the digital landscape. Lauren will share her wealth of knowledge and expertise on how to navigate the intricacies of online sales from platforms like Etsy and more. We’ll discuss various aspects, including selecting the right platforms, optimizing product listings, leveraging social media, and implementing effective marketing tactics. Lauren’s practical tips and real-world experiences will provide valuable guidance for entrepreneurs looking to establish a strong online presence and drive sales. Join us for an engaging conversation with Lauren Kilgore as we unlock the secrets to effective online selling.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
I’m opening a chain of Elvis-themed steak houses
It’s for people who love meat tender.
Aaron: Welcome in! We got away from reading bios a while ago as we find it better to learn about our guests directly from them. Tell us a little about you and Handmade Sellers University.
Terry: Can you share some insights on the importance of establishing a strong online presence for small businesses in today’s digital landscape?
Aaron: I met you personally at an event where you were teaching people about Etsy. Talk to us about optimizing product listings to attract more customers and increase sales
Terry: What are some effective strategies for leveraging social media to drive traffic and sales to online stores?
Aaron: I know you are also very big into helping your students have the confidence to be successful. How can entrepreneurs effectively navigate the challenges of competition in the online marketplace?
Terry: What are some common mistakes you see small businesses make when selling online, and how can they be avoided?
Aaron: Tell us more about Handmade Sellers University, what is the latest there, and where people can go to find out more details and sign up.
Terry: We try to leave our listeners with one last golden nugget when we can. Looking ahead, what trends or changes do you anticipate in the realm of online sales, and how can small businesses prepare and stay ahead of the curve?
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting August 26-27, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, September 23-24, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- AI Graphics Skills Training with Dane Clement – Online – July 19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- ASI Chicago – July 25-27, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ABC’s – Design, Print, Market Workshop (At Impressions Expo Ft. Worth) Fort Worth, TX – September 13, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 7-9, 2024
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – June 13-15, 2024
All dates and events subject to change