Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. This week we will have a special guest Co-Host, Jimmy Lamb of Sawgrass Technologies. Terry is going to be on the show floor in Charlotte at the NBM show so after kicking off the show for us and giving us an update, we are going to let him go and bring in Jimmy to help Aaron with the show. Jimmy is going to tell us about Mobile Decoration and how you can increase your business by decorating onsite. Jimmy is also going to help us introduce the #2017REGGIES and get the nomination process kicked off.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
- Rob Hasty from Hasty Print In Mooresville, NC, a regular listener who stopped by the Equipment Zone booth to say hello.
Let talk about Move! Make Your Business Mobile – The session you did at the East Coast Awards & Personalization Expo
- First what do you think has caused the explosion of Mobile Decoration?
- How can Mobile Decoration increase your customer base?
- Talk to us about the Nuts and Bolts of Mobile Decoration
- What are some pitfalls of mobile decoration people needs to look out for?
- What else was covered in the seminar that you can share with our listeners?
Jimmy Lamb A constant contributor to both industry events and trade publications, Jimmy Lamb is also the manager of communication at Sawgrass Technologies. Learn more about Sawgrass Technologies.
- Nominations until 11/16, Voting until 12/14 – Entirely by the industry. We have no say in any of it.
- Only industry awards where there is not a panel of people voting, this is entirely up to you the listener.
- At the end of the year (12/15) we crown the winners and invite each of them to join us on the popular awards show to tell us about themselves. It is a ton of fun, but also a great way to recognize people and businesses who deserve to be recognized in our industry.
- Best New Product – 2017
- Best Sales or Customer Service Representative – 2017
- Company that Provides the Best Customer Service – 2017
- Best Online Educational Resource – 2017
- Best Industry Educator – 2017 (An educator from trade shows, seminars, video or print.)
- Best Industry Trade Show – 2017
- Best Guest on the 2 Regular Guys Podcast – 2017
- New this year, the Best Ambassador for the Decorating Industry – 2017
- Someone who represents our industry, within and without, and exemplifies all the positives aspects of garment and product decoration.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course –Workhorse Products – Nov 4-5
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen in Chicago – Nov 11-12
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4,2018
- PPAI Expo – Las Vegas – January 16-18, 2018
- ISS Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2018
- ASI Dallas – January 25-26, 2018
- NNEP Atlanta – February 2-3, 2018
- International Awards & Personalization Expo, Las Vegas – February 20-23, 2018
- DAX Kansas City – February 23-24, 2018
- ThreadX powered by SGIA – Palm Springs, CA – February 25-27, 2018
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
- Offering products as a single item instead of forcing cases on you.
- Changing shipping standards.
- Offering unique products from limited manufacturing partnerships.
This show is brought to you for a full hour by:
Specialty Graphics Imaging Association – SGIA will continually strive to be the foremost resource for information and education within the specialty imaging industry. SGIA supports the digital and screen printing community in the USA and Canada by providing services and activities specific to their interests. While the majority of SGIA services and activities are specific to US and Canada, SGIA will continue to partner with national and regional associations around the globe to continually develop the international community. The SGIA National Affiliation Program brings together a multinational community to enhance awareness and encourage the exchange of information. Supporting the Leaders of the Digital and Screen Printing Community
Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Google +. You can also find informatio at our YouTube Page.