Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. On this weeks show we’ll talk with Greg Gaardbo, the CEO and Creative Director with Shockwaves Promotional Products in Arlington Hts, Illinois (Greater Chicago). As many of our listeners are aware, Greg is well-known in our industry for his multi-media decoration. Greg will be sharing interesting Multi-Media Screen Printing Tips and Tricks on some very creative techniques to use in your own screen printing shops.
Sponsored by: EnMart
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys is all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. For the past two years, 2 Regular Guys has been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!!
- Embroidery Mart show in Nashville
- Report from Aaron’s staff on NBM Long Beach
- Announce our Live Broadcasts – ISS Orlando, ISS Ft Worth, SGIA Atlanta
Multi-Media Screen Printing Tips and Tricks
Greg Gaardbo is the CEO and Creative Director with Shockwaves Promotional Products in Arlington Hts, Illinois, outside Chicago. Greg was one of the speakers at ASI Chicago this summer along with Aaron and myself. As many of our listeners are already aware, Greg is well-known in the industry for his multi-media decoration.
- Tell us about how you got involved with decorated apparel?
- What decoration processes do you offer at Shockwaves?
- You’ve been doing some interesting things with sublimation, and you don’t seem to be locked into 100% polyester garments. (Discuss your work on blends, etc.)
- Along the lines of sublimation, share with our listeners how you’re sublimating on sequins.
- Tell us about some of the multi-media combinations you’ve been building in your shop.
- In your seminar you told about a customer who wanted to foil on a ribbed ladies top, and I perked up wondering how you accomplished that task. Talk a little about how you made that happen.
- Embroidery Mart – 8/7 to 8/8
- NBM Philly – 8/28 to 8/30
- ISS Orlando – 9/10 to 9/12
- NBM Denver – 10/2 to 10/3
- ISS Ft Worth – 10/15 to 10/17
- SGIA Atlanta – 11/4 to 11/6
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – August 8-9
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – September 19-20
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: EnMart, While EnMart is well-known as a supplier of quality garment decoration supplies and accessories, we pride ourselves on being more than just a seller of products. At EnMart, we are here for our customers, to inspire, educate, and provide the tools to help grow their businesses.
Whether your interests lie in sublimation, embroidery, or any other garment decoration, EnMart’s knowledgeable and experienced team is here to help in any way they can.
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our You Tube Page.