Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast where Aaron and Terry discuss the NBM Indy BIG Show. They have an interview with Stacy Marshall and Emily Kay Thompson from Printwear Magazine. Aaron and Terry also talk all things trade show from both sides of the aisle.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
NBM Indy BIG Show
Topics to Discuss
- Friday the 13th
- Aaron’s Birthday Day and historic unlucky day
- The Indy Show
- Aaron’s surprise seminar
- Seminar programs in general
- Aaron’s impressions of the NBM Indy BIG Show so far
Play the interview with Stacy and Emily about NBM Indy BIG Show
- Talk about the seminars we’re doing and want to do
- Trade show conversation
- Grain of salt… Anajet never replace print head story
- Customer confronting a supplier story from this morning
- Expecting training or tech support at a show
- Customer interruptus… interrupting with their question while talking to another
- Future podcasts for summer and fall
- Pick some brains there at the show on what subjects listeners would like covered
- Revisit our business start-up later in the year dedicating a full show to each group
- Next week’s podcast- Turning over the reigns to Erich Campbell from Black Duck and Kristine Shreve from Enmart to talk digitizing. I hope Christine asks Erich that “If you were a digitizing tree, what kind of tree would you be?” question!
- NBM Indianapolis – June 12th – 14th
- ASI Chicago – July 15th – 17th
- Denver NGN Show – July 18th – 19th
- ISS Las Vegas – August 3rd – 5th
- St. Louis NGN Show – August 8th – 9th
- Embroidery Mart Nashville – August 15th – 16th
- Sourcing at MAGIC – August 17th – 20th
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – June 28-June 29, 2014
Terry’s Book – Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,695. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our You Tube Page.