Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast discussion with Laurie Zydonik from the NBM Shows. We talk all things NBM, discuss trade shows and the upcoming NBM events for 2014 and beyond.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
NBM Trade Shows
- Let’s start by you telling us what events you have coming up for 2014.
- Talk to us about The NBM B.I.G. Show in Indy.
- What’s on tap for show attendees with regards to the seminars offered?
- What are you seeing from the industry regarding interest in attending trade shows in general, and for all the vendors listening, what about attendees actually making purchases while they’re on the show floor?
- What’s your take on having a successful show for each vendor?
- What’s happening with the Printwear magazine now?
- Is there anything new and exciting we should be watching for in 2015, or even in upcoming shows in 2014?
Laurie’s Bio: Laurie is the Director of Strategic Sales at The NBM Show. She’s been with NBM for nearly 14 years and has experience in all facets of trade shows within the organization from audience development, marketing, execution, operations and sales.
The NBM Shows | NBM Shows Facebook
Continued Discussion of Industry Shows
- Why do garment printers line up at trade shows to get a free shirt?
- What do we do in our industry that don’t happen in other industries?
- What do we not do that people have seen that is cool in other industries?
- DAX Kansas City – February 28th – March 1st
- NBM Arlington, TX – March 6th – 8th
- ASI Long Beach – March 25th – 27th
- ISS Atlantic City, NJ – March 14th – 16th
- Aaron’s Seminar
- March 15th (1PM to 2:30PM) Better Understand Your Customers with the Power of Social Media
- Terry’s Seminars
- March 14th (1PM to 2:30PM) Secrets to Starting a Direct-to-Garment Business
- March 16th (10:30AM to Noon) The Business of Screen Printing: Beyond Pulling the Squeegee
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – March 22-23, 2014
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – May 17-18, 2014
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – April 4th
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,295. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.