Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast and out first ever Google Hangout On Air. We talk Niche Markets for Seasonal Business and pass some great information to help you level out the peaks and valleys of having a seasonal decorating business. We had some technical difficulties along the way, but it was still a lot of fun.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
Niche Markets for Seasonal Business
- Crown Favor Experience with Contract Printing
- ASI or Promotional Products
- Golf Tournaments
- Passed a Tour Group today in Vegas… wearing t-shirts!
- And lots of little dancers in my hotel this week too
- Volleyball Community beyond just the Jersey
- Football practice is about to start for Fall… beyond the uniform
- Football moms and dads…. shirts, hats, coffee mugs – Sublimation
- Cheerleader/Dance Team fundraiser – Direct to Garment
- Fraternities and Sororities are buying now for Fall Recruitment
- ASI Chicago – July 15th – 17th
- Denver NGN Show – July 18th – 19th
- ISS Las Vegas – August 3rd – 5th
- St. Louis NGN Show – August 8th – 9th
- Embroidery Mart Nashville – August 15th – 16th
- Sourcing at MAGIC – August 17th – 20th
Terry’s Book – Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,695. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our You Tube Page.