Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. This weeks show features Terry and Aaron discussing their plans for 2015 and also how to best plan for the future in your business. Terry will cover the ins and outs of training and operational planning while Aaron will tackle marketing and sales planning. This show will help all business owners be prepared to tackle 2015 and help you be successful.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone (Use Coupon code GUYS)
***Please support this show – Buy a Mug!***
- Discuss 2014 and the industry, tradeshows, events, the marketplace?
- Goals for the show for 2015
- Personal business goals for 2015??
Planning for 2015
Production / Training / Operations Concepts for the New Year – Terry
-Something special about a brand new year… time to assess, fix, change
-Sound business – positives steps, useful modifications
-This time of year, reassess professional goals and principles
10 basic concepts that dominate my approach to business
- Put trust in your employees (Trust your employees and allow them to do their jobs)
- Avoid playing good cop/bad cop (Owners and managers like to take the good cop role, Production floor supervisors and managers are relegated the bad cop role)
- Let employees hit the stop button (How many times has an employee said, “I knew that order was wrong…”)
- Find the best ideas within your company (You used to think, “If I were running this place…”)
- Provide training weekly (52/15)
Please tune in on December 12th, 2014 for the conclusion of the list and other planning details.
Upcoming Trade Shows
- ASI Orlando – January 4th – 6th, 2015
- ISS Long Beach – January 16th – 18th, 2015
- Exploring All Garment Decorating Methods to Find the Best Fit For Your Business – January 18th, 2015 at 10:30AM PST
- Secrets of Starting a DTG Business – January 16th, 2015 at 1:00PM PST
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – February 7-8, 2014
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Introductory price is $3,895. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our You Tube Page.