Scott Ritter, most of our listeners know from the DAX Show, is a long-time business management expert. He’ll be joining Aaron and Terry to discuss practices and techniques to better manage your own business. Plus he has a free gift to share with all the #Regulators at the end. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a long-time industry veteran and author of “The Skirik’s Lair” which is scheduled as a free Kindle giveaway from February 26th to the 28th.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
- BREAKING NEWS -“Empowering Mindset Masterclass” Workshop on April 30th, 2021. You can find more details at https://www.weheart.biz/emmc. In the workshop, you will get a full presentation of the #1 Success Principle – Taking 100% Responsibility. There will be several worksheet-style exercises, meditations, and yoga practices to empower you to put the principles to work. The workshop will be online on zoom and is limited to 30 people to create a safe place and have a personalized experience for everyone.
- M&R Printing Equipment, Inc. announces the first-annual 2021 Digital Squeegee Awards competition which is a year-long celebration of garment decorators who excel at hybrid printing on the DS-4000 DIGITAL SQUEEGEE Hybrid Printing System. This award contest is open to any printing company in the United States that produces hybrid prints using an M&R DIGITAL SQUEEGEE. Throughout 2021, M&R will present eight awards—two awards per quarter—in recognition of the best hybrid screen-printing techniques by garment decorators, as decided by a panel of artwork judges. The two Digital Squeegee Awards are the “DS Innovators Award” and the “DS Production Skills Award.”
Dad Joke: I have a Russian friend who’s a sound engineer.
…And a Czech one too, and a Czech one too.
Practices and Techniques to Help Businesses Grow
Get the free Forms HERE.
Facebook Live Video
5 Things I've (Kristine Shreve) learned from the Women + Business Podcast
- There is no one story for all women – The stories that women on the show have told are as different as the women themselves. Just like there’s no single story that sums up the male experience, there’s no single story that women tell.
- Many women are braver than they know – Women have shared very personal stories on the show. I’ve also seen several women who were a bit nervous about doing the show shine when the moment came. It’s been amazing.
- Sharing painful experiences can help others understand – Some of the stories that have been told were painful and hard to discuss. The women telling them were willing to share in order to help others learn from what had happened to them.
- I like asking questions more than I like answering them – Those of you who know me know I talk – a lot. I was surprised to find that I liked doing research and figuring out the right questions to ask more than I liked being the subject of the interview. Seeing someone realize something they hadn’t known before because of a question I asked is the best.
- Women business owners are passionate about the industry – I already knew this, in theory, but the show has driven this home. Women care about contributing to the industry and making it better for everyone. They spend a lot of time and thought on what is the best way to do that.
Brought to you by Kristine Shreve
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix starting April 17-18
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting May 22-23
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Success Business Training. Our missing is to provide resources that empower business owners to achieve their idea of success.
- The Success Tracker – A program from OSG, to get people started on achieving their goals.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Half with Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery – 30 Minute Q&A – Friday’s At 11:30 AM Central
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide eBook by Jay Busselle
Impressions Expo Long Beach – April 24-26, 2021– Cancelled
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving – May 13-15, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis – June 15-17, 2021
- DAX Kansas City – July 9-10, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands – July 15-16, 2021
- DAX Minnesota – August 3-4, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach – August 12-14, 2021
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – August 26-28, 2021
- DAX Chicagoland – August 27-28, 2021
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth – September 10-12, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Pittsburgh – September 24-25, 2021
- Printing United Orlando – October 6-8, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte – October 29-30, 2021
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.