Travis Ross will be joining the 2 Regular Guys on Friday. In 2017, Travis began experimenting with Print on Demand and now owns and operates Make Your Mark Design – a full-service POD fulfillment service. We’ll talk about POD opportunities and how our listeners can take advantage of this segment of the decorating marketplace. Special thanks to Christopher Kretz of Kretz Family Designs for suggesting and connecting us with Travis. We truly are run by the #Regulators and are so grateful.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. We are not doing this for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Ever heard of the Christmas Alphabet?
Only 25 letters… it has no L
Terry’s New Book
Exciting News! Terry has published his latest book. Beer, Bait & Barbecue: The Secret and True Origin of Vampires upon the Earth. Get your copy at https://decorators.ink/bbb
The Print on Demand Market
Travis Ross has always had the entrepreneurial bug, but early in his career could never find the perfect fit. After being laid off in 2015, he jumped head first into selling physical products on Amazon using arbitrage, wholesale, and private label, as well as launching the Rocky Mountain Reseller Conference in Denver. In 2017, he began experimenting with Print on Demand and now owns and operates Make Your Mark Design – a full service POD fulfillment service with 5 different printing methods. He also co-hosts the Print On Demand Cast each week with Josiah Sifuentes and has spoken at different events about the Print On Demand industry. Travis currently lives just north of Denver, CO with his wife and five children.
Terry: What got you into the print on demand industry?
Aaron: Where do you currently sell your products?
Terry What other ways are you involved in the POD industry?
Aaron: What are the different ways business owners (and aspiring business owners) can take advantage of print on demand?
Terry: How can existing printers leverage their current equipment and skills by using a POD model?
Aaron: Are there any pitfalls that people should avoid as they begin down this path?
Terry: In your opinion, what does the future hold for POD?
Aaron: Travis, how can our listeners find you?
Print On Demand Cast (PODCast)
Make Your Mark Design
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject, whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting March 4-5, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting February 18-19, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Applique Getaway Virtual – November 15, 2022
- PPAI Expo Las Vegas, NV – January 10-12, 2023
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 20-22, 2023
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 7-10, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City, MO – February 24-25, 2023
- EEM Show Lafayette, LA – March 3-5, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 9-10, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 23-25, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minneapolis (Welch), MN – March 31-April 1, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Chicago (Tinley Park), IL – April 14-15, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – April 27-28, 2023
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – April 27-29, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
All dates and events subject to change